We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at email@example.com or Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here email@example.com and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 27 JULY 2014 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not to wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 20 JULY 2014|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford firstname.lastname@example.org
1. WWII Era Robeson MK II. Guard marked. Near mint condition. 99.9% original finish on blade, pommel and guard. Excellent plus handle. Original MK II scabbard near mint as well.
2. Consignment ~ DCM ~ Theater made knuckle knife with handle made of bakalite/electric insulator board? 5 point knucks, turned down “nut” style pommel looks like nickel silver…6 ¾” double edge blade. Spear point. No rust or pitting. This is a very well made piece with quality worksmanship. Sheath looks like N.Z. style with shoelace edging and offset belt loops for left hand carry. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
3. Korean War Era US M-4 Kinfolks Inc. M-1 carbine bayonet conversion to wood handle. Appears unissued since arsenal rework. Parkerized blade has one small nick. Proper painted guard and pommel show some slight flaking. Proper M8 A-1 period scabbard. Excellent plus condition overall.
4. Consignment DM ~ Missing a Western Vietnam Bowie sheath? Here is a good one for sale; very clean, all leather lacings and rivets are in great shape.
5. Consignment DM ~ Western G46-6 Shark blue blade, full blade, nice handle but the guard is loose. Not a high grade knife. Rough overall.
6. Consignment DCM~ Aussie/New Zealand Knuckle Knife. 5 ¾” double edge blade has freckling patina, but no pitting. Blade has been sharpened. Blade marked AKE REGD. Handle is in excellent condition. No sheath. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
7. Consignment DCM~ Rehandled M-3 Blade marked Camillus. Blued or parkerized blade unsharpened. Handle consists of 37 colored and aluminum spacers with 12 clear Lucite or other plastic spacers. Seen through the spacers are a series of red, white and blue spool type piece in alternate colors that show through the clear spacers. Front of handle is aluminum semi guard in black of standard bent metal guard. Butt is nicely form aluminum saddle horn. Long grip. Comes with the US M-8 A1 sheath.
8. US M-4 Case M-1 Carbine Bayonet. Blade retains about 98% of its finish. Extremely nice example of the limited use rubber handle. Blade shows some VERY careful sharpening. M8-A1 scabbard.
9. WWII American Fork & Hoe Bayonet. Full blade appears refinished with some sharpening visible under the finish. Black handles.
10. Consignment JB ~ This knife is a period copy of a WWII Stone Knife. Likely made aboard another WWII ship. with a Patton saber tip used for a blade. Stone Jr. feels that it may have been made from a casting of his anniversary knife. The owner feels that it is a period shipboard copy made during WWII, and that it is NOT a knife made currently in Washington State. I am offering it for consignment; YOU will be the final judge. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
11. Consignment GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
12. Consignment GS~ WWII Kabar 6” Commando. 5 7/8” bright blade appears to be unsharpened except for the ¾” tip where some sharpening is evident. Original scabbard is very nice and is intact. Guard, handle and pommel are tight.
13. Consignment GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
14. Consignment GS~ WWII theater US M-3 Case , Guard marked , Full blade, guard and birdshead pommel are polished bright. Smooth leather handle. Unmarked M-6 style scabbard. All near mint.
15. US M-6 Bayonet, Aerial Cutlery Co. New in original box and wrapper. Package dated May 1961. Bayonet only—no scabbard was shipped in this package. Package has been carefully opened.
16. Consignment RR~ Spanish American War Dagger (possibly older) appears to be of Spanish colonial descent, given the three sided blade, no hollow grind, deep cusp on the scabbard mounts. It is likely that this knife had a frog or a chain hanger. Blade is 12 ¼” long and does have some small pitting spots on both sides of the blade. Wood handle is wire wrapped. Brass “S” guard, ferrel and pommel cap. I’m guessing that the scabbard is pigskin over wood with brass mounts. Knife is 16 ¾” overall and very well balanced. There have been examples of this knife with American Eagles engraved on the blade. Subic Bay has been a host to the World’s Navies for over 400 years. Given this knives age of 100-200 years old, it is in excellent condition. And it is a very interesting piece of U.S. Military history.
17. Consignment JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
18. Consignment JH~ Chrome 5th Special Forces Group Presentation Stiletto with original scabbard. Knife is 100%. Sheath has snap strap broken.
19. Consignment JH~ Randall Model 14—Late 70’s-early 80’s knife---The Stainless marked “Sawback” blade is 7 1/2” long and has some very light sharpening marks along the cutting edge. There are some minor scratches towards the tip. It has the optional forward curved double hilt and a single finger grip micarta handle with thong hole. It comes with a nice Johnson rough back sheath with an orange stone.----Nice Randall.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
WWII Case V-44 Survival Knife----Exc Plus----The blade is 93/8" long and in
excellent condition. The handle is also in excellent condition with one ding
on the butt end corner. It comes with the original scabbard with a couple
edge cuts near the tip from the blade. Ref: Cole III pg 137 #2-------$
Vietnam Special Forces "Square" Tip Bolo-----The
blade is 9" long and in excellent condition. It has some sharpening marks
along the cutting edge otherwise it is in Exc Plus condition. The wood handle is in exc plus
condition with no damage. It comes with the original wood insert scabbard
that is also in excellent condition. The only damage is the cut grip strap.
Ref: Cole III pg 168-----Nice Rare Bolo-----$ 725.00
WWII M3 Guard Marked ACC----The chrome plated blade is 6 5/8" long with a
slightly rounded tip. The chrome plated guard has the Aerial mark. The
leather handle is in excellent condition. The pommel has the ordnance mark.
It comes with an early M8 scabbard with a chromed or polished throat. The
snap works fine and includes the original leather tie down. I would suspect
it was brought home and chrome plated for a souvenir. Ref: Cole III pg 97
#25-----Scarce M3---------$ 175.00
4. WWII M4 Bayonets--Lot of
2--Kinfolks and Utica-----The Kinfolks has a mint 6 3/4" blade and guard.
The leather handle is unfinished. The pommel has been re-welded to the tang
and is unfinished. The Utica has a 6 3/4" minty blade. The handle has a
spacer at the guard, leather washers and then dipped in a rubber compound.
The locking mechanism is still there. Don't know why it was dipped in
rubber. Ref: Cole III pg 107 #6 and #8------Both Bayonets----$ 110.00
5. WWII Western Shark Knife----The bright
blade is 6" long with some light sharpening marks. It has the
Western mark at the ricasso. The leather handle has a couple dings.
It comes with the original Western double-stitch scabbard. It has
some stitching missing near the tip but the snap works fine. Ref:
Cole III pg 61 #3---------$ 125.00
SOLD----------------------------------------------WWII Geneva Forge Mark 1----Exc
Plus----The blade is 5 1/8" long with some finish wear towards the
tip. It is marked "Mark 1 / Geneva / Forge Inc." on one side and "U.S.N."
on the other. The leather handle is minty. It comes with a nice USN
MK1 scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 82 #25------$ 185.00
7. Gerber Mark II---1980 Mint In The
Box----The blade is 6 7/8" long and mint. It has the Gerber mark on
one side and "099244" on the other. The black handle is perfect. It
comes with a mint Gerber marked leather sheath complete with
lacings. The original box contains the Gerber booklet dated 6/80,
foam liner and plastic sleeve for the scabbard. The box is marked to
the knife. -------Mint------$ 375.00
SOLD--------------------------------------------------WWII Theater Fighting Knife----The M3
blade is 6 5/8" long with some old pin head pitting. Very nice
aluminum handle that is cast to the blade. It comes with a M8A1
style scabbard.------$ 50.00
Vietnam Marble's Pilots Knife---Nice-----The blue blade is 6" long with some
careful sharpening that I think was done with fine sandpaper. It
retains at least 50% original blue with no rust or pitting. It is marked
"Marble's / Gladstone / Mich,U.S.A." at the ricasso. The leather handle is
clean and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that is in exc plus
condition. It is complete with gray stone. Ref: Cole III pg 147------Nice
SOLD-----------------------------------WWII Modified Robeson Mark
2----The blade is 6 3/4" long and marked "Robeson Shuredge" on one side and
"U.S.N. / Mark 2" on the other. The guard, handle and pommel is from a Pal
36 and is actually a very nice job. It comes with a nice WWII Mark 2 leather
scabbard. The male portion of the snap is snapped in the female
portion---otherwise a very nice sheath.-----$ 135.00
WWII Theater Fighting Knife----The heavy blade is 5 5/8" long with use and
sharpening. It has a brass guard with fiber and aluminum spacers for the
handle. It has a large aluminum pommel with a lead plug in the top. The
finger grooves and aluminum spacers remind me of a Shipley knuckle knife. It
comes with the original scabbard.-----$ 50.00
SOLD---------------------------------------------Vietnam Western Bowie----The
full blade is 9 1/4" long and has a sanded finish on both sides. The
underside of the guard is marked "Bowie" and the Western mark. The wood
handle is in excellent condition and has the early small pins. It comes with
the original scabbard with leather tie-down. --------$ 75.00
13. WWII 3rd Pattern F/S----Exc
Plus-----The blade is 7" long and unused. The guard has the England mark.
The 3rd Pattern handle has a #4 mold mark. It comes with a very nice
original scabbard with the elastic separated. ------Nice F/S------$ 275.00
14. WWII Pal RH 36----The blade is
6 1/4" long with use and sharpening. It is marked "RH Pal 36" at the ricasso.
The leather handle is clean and solid with some dings. It comes with the
original scabbard that is complete. It has an EGA device on the front and
some art work. Ref: Cole III pg 67------$ 110.00
15. WWII Theater Knuckle
Knife-----The sturdy blade is 7 3/4" long with a 3" false edge. It has use
and sharpening. The knuckle bow is blued steel with 3 points. The handle is
maroon fiber that is pinned. It comes with a Marble's sheath that is
complete. The grip strap snap has the Marble's mark. The small tag that is
attached to the knuckle bow is marked "Riddell"---no doubt from John Riddell's collection. I have another one of these knives with a double edge
blade, so several were made.--------$ 425.00
Note: No Paypal On This Item.
16. WWII Robeson Mark 1-----The
bright blade is 5" long with light sharpening marks at the cutting edge. It
is marked "Robeson Shuredge / No.20" on one side and nothing on the other.
The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with a later replacement
sheath. Cole IV pg 71 #41-------Scarce Marking-------$ 120.00
SOLD-----------------------------------------WWII M3 Case Blade Dated With
M6 Milsco----The blade is a tad longer than 6 1/2", has been re-tipped and
touched up with cold blue. The blade is clean and marked "US M3 CASE 1943".
The leather handle is clean and solid but I think it might of been re-griped
somewhere along the way. The pommel has the ordnance mark. It comes with an
original WWII M6 Milsco scabbard that is supple and complete. The snap works
fine. Ref: Cole III pg 96 #9-------$ 550.00
SOLD------------------------------------------------WWII Theater Knuckle
Knife-----The upturned blade is 4 3/4" long with some sharpening marks. Neat
brass knuckle handle that is 1/2" thick and is cast to the blade. It comes
with a leather scabbard that is not original to the knife.---------$ 325.00
Note: No Paypal On This Item.
Special Forces Mill Scale Round Tip Bolo----Mint----The early Mill Scale
finish blade is 11" long and mint. The wood handles are perfect with
original leather thong. It comes with the correct and minty 2 rivet sheath.
Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 40-----Mint Early Round Tip Bolo-----$ 575.00
20. WWII US Navy Survival Kit
Knife-----The blade is 4 3/4" long with careful sharpening up to the center
line. It is marked with a nice deep stamp "United / G.R. Mich.". The saw
blade is complete and unused. The grips are fine with no damage. Ref: Cole
III pg 141 #3-----$ 110.00
21. WWII Kabar Fighting
Knife----The bright blade is 6" long with some light sharpening marks,
otherwise it is in excellent plus condition. The guard has the Ka-Bar mark.
The leather handle is solid with some dings. It comes with the original
scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 67 ---------$ 175.00
22. WWII Theater Fighting
Knife-----The heavy blade is 7 3/8" long with some pitting towards the tip.
The handle is made of aluminum, plastic and fiber spacers. It comes with a
WWII Mark 2 leather scabbard that is complete. It has been with the knife a
very long time and has a Navy braid around the middle.-------$ 105.00
23. WWII Case Knife----The
bright blade is 5" long and marked "Case" at the ricasso. The full blade has
some use and sharpening marks. The leather handle is clean and solid. It has
a plastic pommel with the initials "GG" in the top. There is a
small mark on the
back side of the blade and I believe he was initially going to put the GG
mark there. It comes with a nice theater made scabbard. ---Ref: Silvey WWII
pg 91----$ 165.00
WWII Case Army Air Force Survival Machete----The blue blade is 10" long with
light sharpening and finish loss. The blade is marked "Case XX". The wood
handles are in excellent condition with no damage. It comes with the
original blade guard. Ref: Cole III pg 139 #5--------$ 110.00
"A NEW BOOK"---SOG
Knife Collector is a new
book by Michael W. Silvey in the military knife series. It covers a narrow
area of collecting and helps the collector identify honest specimens and
dis-tinguish them from fakes. The for-mat is 8.5 inches by 11 inches and is
all in color. The soft cover book is less than fifty pages but includes all
the know variations of SOG knives. The information covered by this book will
be valuable to both the new and advanced collector. The printing is limited
to 2,000 copies. The book retails for $20 plus shipping. Whole-sale prices are available
Reference Book-----"The Randall
Chronicles" by Pete Hamilton. Hardbound with dust jacket----160 pages. Many
pictures of the shop and making of Randall knives. Dating knives by spacers, stones,
sheaths, etc. Also shows many rare Randall's. --$ 50.00
82. Reference Book--KNIVES of the
83. Reference Book--Pocket Knives of the
84. FAKE F/S--The following information is being
presented in the hope that other collectors will not get burnt:
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson