We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 05 APR 2015 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not to wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 29 MAR 2015|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford email@example.com
4. Consignment ~ TV ~ WWII Army Aircorps Survival Kit Knife. Camillus Cutlery. 5” blade. Excellent unsharpened condition. Proper sheath.
5. Consignment ~ TV ~ Early WWII Camillus Cutlery Screw Top MKII U.S.N. Knife. Full blade shows very careful sharpening and retains about 80% of its original finish. Guard, pommel and handle are 100%. Original scabbard is dark and a little stiff but very serviceable and has a working snap strap.
6. Consignment ~ TV ~ WWII Era E.G. Waterman. Plated 6 3/8” Sawback blade appears unsharpened, but does have quite a bit of plating “leaching.” No rust or pitting. Wood handle has 2 cracks
(typical) and has carved “KC” in one side. Tight guard and pommel. Excellent original left hand sheath.
7. USM-3 Camillus Blade dated 1943. 6 5/5” blade is full, shows sharpening and has about 25% of its finish remaining. Handle is in very good condition, no cracked washers. Tight guard and pommel retain about 99% of finish. Moose Co. 1943 M-6 scabbard is supple and the snap works fine.
9. Consignment ~ GJ ~ WWII Trench Knife. D-guard with carved wood handle, brass mounts. Double-edged blade. Original custom sheath stamped with owner’s initials “EB” and stenciled with “EB 4514”. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
10. Consignment ~ MG ~ Knifemaker’s Guild Member J.P. Miller copy of a Bill Moran Vietnam Era ST-23 Fighter. Made in 1987 with a forged 1095 carbon steel 7 ½” blade. Handle and sheath are curly maple with an additional leather sheath. Filework on the guard, butt and sheath throat. New, unused condition.
11. Randall Model 1 8” stainless steel blade factory etched “Curtis Plexico” with a non-working Randall compass in the handle butt. Vietnam 60’s era. 3 thick and 2 thin spacers at the brass guard. Johnson Rough Back sheath with unmarked white stone. Near mint to mint condition.
12. Consignment ~ DS ~ WWII Era RANGER Knife & Scabbard. Pacific Theater. 9 ¼” blade shows some spotting and pitting on maybe 10% of the bright surface. Original scabbard is in excellent condition. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
13. Consignment ~ DS ~ WWII Era (Baby) Small Ranger Knife and Scabbard. Pacific Theater. 6 ¼” blade has some spotting, but only very little pitting. Very good plus condition overall. Proper scabbard in excellent condition overall. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
14. WWII Era USN MK-1 Robeson Mfg. Bright blade is unsharpened as it came from the factory. Handle and pommel are about mint. U.S.N. marked scabbard is solid with a working snap, but very dirty. Likely not original to the knife.
15. Consignment ~ GJ ~ Wood handled Fighting Knife with a 5 ¼” blade made in the style of a Hitler Youth Knife Blade. Ricasso marked “WHITBY” (?). Made in Solingen. Handle is wood with copper, steel plates fitted into handle. Lead washer at guard added for weight. Lots of time and work in this one.
16. Vietnam Era Kabar 1207. Near mint condition knife and scabbard. No box.
17. Korean War Era US M-4 Kinfolks Inc. M-1 carbine bayonet conversion to wood handle. Appears unissued since arsenal rework. Parkerized blade has one small nick. Proper painted guard and pommel show some slight flaking. Proper M8 A-1 period scabbard. Excellent plus condition overall.
18. Consignment ~ DM ~ Western G46-6 Shark blue blade, full blade, nice handle but the guard is loose. Not a high grade knife. Rough overall.
19. US M-4 Case M-1 Carbine Bayonet. Blade retains about 98% of its finish. Extremely nice example of the limited use rubber handle. Blade shows some VERY careful sharpening. M8-A1 scabbard.
20. Consignment JB ~ This knife is a period copy of a WWII Stone Knife. Likely made aboard another WWII ship. with a Patton saber tip used for a blade. Stone Jr. feels that it may have been made from a casting of his anniversary knife. The owner feels that it is a period shipboard copy made during WWII, and that it is NOT a knife made currently in Washington State. I am offering it for consignment; YOU will be the final judge. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
21. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
22. Consignment GS~ WWII Kabar 6” Commando. 5 7/8” bright blade appears to be unsharpened except for the ¾” tip where some sharpening is evident. Original scabbard is very nice and is intact. Guard, handle and pommel are tight.
23. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
24. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII theater US M-3 Case , Guard marked , Full blade, guard and birdshead pommel are polished bright. Smooth leather handle. Unmarked M-6 style scabbard. All near mint.
25. US M-6 Bayonet, Aerial Cutlery Co. New in original box and wrapper. Package dated May 1961. Bayonet only—no scabbard was shipped in this package. Package has been carefully opened.
26. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
27. Consignment ~ JH~ Chrome 5th Special Forces Group Presentation Stiletto with original scabbard. Knife is 100%. Sheath has snap strap broken.
28. Consignment ~ JH~ Randall Model 14—Late 70’s-early 80’s knife---The Stainless marked “Sawback” blade is 7 1/2” long and has some very light sharpening marks along the cutting edge. There are some minor scratches towards the tip. It has the optional forward curved double hilt and a single finger grip micarta handle with thong hole. It comes with a nice Johnson rough back sheath with an orange stone.----Nice Randall.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
SOLD--------------------------------WWI 1917 LF&C Knuckle Knife With Extra Knuck---Exc Plus----The blade is 9"
long and is in exc plus condition with no use. The knuckle bow is also in
exc plus condition and has the rare extra knuck. The wood handle has no use
with just a couple minor dings. It comes with the original "Jewell-1918"
marked scabbard that is quite minty. Ref: Cole III pg 23 ------Rare
WWII Australian V44 With See-Thru Handle----The full blade is 9 3/8" long
with use, sharpening and some spotting. It has the rare aluminum see-thru
handle. It comes with the original scabbard with the owner markings on the
front. The belt loop has separated but it is all there, so it could be
repaired. Ref: Cole IV pg 40-----Rare Knife----$ 550.00
3. Model 1917 Bolo-----Minty-----The blade is 10 3/8" long and is unused. It is
marked "U.S. / Mod 1917" on one side and "Plumb / Phila / 1918" on the
other. The wood handles are quite minty. It comes with the original scabbard
marked "Brauer Bros. / 1918". The scabbard is clean and solid. Ref: Cole III
pg 21 #4------Minty----$ 250.00
SOLD------------------------------------------Smooth Handle Mark 2---Minty----This is one of the so-called UDT knives but
probably made by Weske. The blade is 7 1/8" long with no use. This is
the version with no fuller. The guard is totally unmarked. The smooth
leather handle is unused. It comes with a minty USN MK2 scabbard. Ref: Cole
III pg 89----Minty-----$ 250.00
5. Vietnam Special Forces Mill
Scale Round Tip Bolo----Mint----The early Mill Scale finish blade is 11"
long and mint. The wood handles are perfect with original leather thong. It
comes with the correct and minty 2 rivet sheath. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 40-----Mint Early Round Tip Bolo-----$ 400.00
6. WWII Theater Knuckle
Knife---Minty-----The double edge blade is 8" long and has an engine turned
finish. There are some very light sharpening marks along the cutting edge.
The knuckle bow is steel with three very sharp steel points. It is a full
tang knife with fiber handles that are pinned to the tang with brass pins.
It comes with the original heavy leather scabbard that is complete. Very
Neat Knuckle Knife----$ 485.00
Note: No Paypal On This Item.
SOLD------------------------------------------WWII 2nd Pattern Wilkinson F/S with Name Scroll----The blade is 6 3/4" long
and has use, sharpening and some age darkening. It has the Wilkinson logo on
one side and the F-S mark on the other, with both marks being worn down. The
name scroll reads "M/SGT Grant Calkins" and is quite clear. The guard is
unmarked. The 2nd pattern handle is in decent shape with most all of the
original black finish worn off. It comes with a decent WWII F/S scabbard.
The rivet that holds the grip strap has separated but everything is
8. Gerber Grey Handle Mark
II----1976----The blade is 6 3/4" long with sharpening marks on both sides.
It has the Gerber mark on one side and "052209" on the other. The grey
handle is excellent with just one minor ding. The black pommel has several
dings. It comes with a very nice minty Gerber marked scabbard that is
complete with original leather lacings.------$ 350.00
9. Desert Storm Era M3 Style
Knife---Mint In Sealed Bag---Made by a Texas Firm in January 1991 and so
marked on the tag. It is still sealed in the bag. Ref: Brett-The Military
Knife & Bayonet pg 341----$ 125.00
10. SOLD-----------------------------------WWII Camillus Mark
1---Minty----The blade is 5" long and unused. The leather handle is unused.
The pommel is just a tad loose. It comes with the original minty scabbard
with the "Keep This Knife Well Oiled" marking. Ref: Cole III pg 76
11. WWII New Zealand Knuckle
Knife----The double edge blade is 6" long and has some very minor sharpening
marks. The knuckle handle is excellent with no damage. It comes with the
original scabbard that is in excellent condition. The handle strap has some
dryness at the stud. Ref: Silvey WWII pg 64--------$ 415.00
Note: No Paypal On This Item.
12. Vietnam Kabar 1207-----Mint In
The Box----Comes with all papers and blade sleeve. Box is marked 1207 on one
end. ----Pristine Mint-----$ 175.00
13. WWII Smooth Handle M3----The
blade is 6 5/8" long with use and sharpening. It retains aprox 50% original
finish. The guard is unmarked. The leather handle is in excellent condition
with the brown plastic spacer at the guard. It comes with a M8A1 scabbard
that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 102-----Quite Scarce M3----$ 165.00
14. Falklands Campaign
Commemorative F/S---The blade is 7" long and engraved "In Honour Of /
The Falklands Campaign / April To June 1982". There is a touch of
corrosion at the tip on the back side. The guard is marked "William /
Rodgers / Sheffield / England". Some of the gold plating is lifting from the
guard. It comes with a wood display box and a "Sheffield-Made
15. WWII Theater Fighting
Knife-----The very sturdy blade is 6 1/8" long with use and pitting. The
handle is aluminum and fiber spacers. It comes with an excellent WWII
scabbard that is complete. The snap works fine.--------$ 110.00
16. Randall Model
5-----Mint-----The blade is 5 1/8" long and mint. It has a nickel silver
guard with 5 spacers. The handle is stag with finger grooves. It comes with
a Johnson roughback sheath with unmarked orange stone. ---Made between 1983
and 1988-----Mint---$ 450.00
17. Vietnam Special Forces "Square" Tip Bolo-----The
blade is 9" long and in excellent condition. It has some sharpening marks
along the cutting edge otherwise it is in Exc Plus condition. The wood handle is in exc plus
condition with no damage. It comes with the original wood insert scabbard
that is also in excellent condition. The only damage is the cut grip strap.
Ref: Cole III pg 168-----Nice Rare Bolo-----$ 400.00
18. SOLD----------------------------------------- Queen---Mint In The
Box----Made in 1976-----The blade is 5 1/2" long and has the Queen mark on
one side and "760090" on the other. Black micarta handle and a Mint Queen marked scabbard. It comes with
the original box.----Mint----Quite Scarce------$ 145.00
SOLD-------------------------------------------------Vietnam Camillus 6" Pilots
Knife---Exc Plus----The blade is 6" long with just a touch of sharpening on
the Camillus marked side and no sharpening on the back side. The leather
handle is in minty condition. The pommel is peened on. It comes with the
original early sheath with the original leather lacing and original marked
stone. The grip strap has a new rivet holding it in place. Ref: Cole III pg
148----Very Nice---$ 145.00
20. WWII Cut-Down Fighting
Knife----The blade is 7" long and made from a Model 1942 or M1 Bayonet. It
is felt that these knives were made by Pal. The blade is in excellent
condition with just some very light sharpening along the cutting edge. The
plastic grips are in excellent condition. It comes with the original
scabbard that is complete. The grip straps are a little dry but all there.
The snap works fine. Ref: Cole III pg 189---------$ 100.00
21. Gerber Mark II---1980 Mint In
The Box----The blade is 6 7/8" long and mint. It has the Gerber mark on one
side and "099244" on the other. The black handle is perfect. It comes with a
mint Gerber marked leather sheath complete with lacings. The original box
contains the Gerber booklet dated 6/80, foam liner and plastic sleeve for
the scabbard. The box is marked to the knife. -------Mint------$ 275.00
SOLD---------------------------------------------WWII Noumea-New Caledonia
Fighting Knife----The double edge blade is 7 5/8" long with use and some
dark spotting. The brass guard is marked "Noumea" and "New Caledonia". The
handle is made from a very nice piece of stag. It comes with the original
and correct scabbard. Ref: Knife World May 2012-----Very Scarce Fighting
23. LanCay M9 Bayonet---Exc Plus----The black
oxide blade is 7 1/4" long and marked "M 9 / Lan-Cay / USA" at the
ricasso. It is unused and still has some of the grease on the blade.
There are some light marks on the blade where someone wanted to see how the
wire cutter worked. It comes with
the original green scabbard that has the exposed stone and original
shipping wrap. Ref: Brett--The Military Knife and Bayonet pg 387-389
24. WWII USMC Medical Corpsmen
Knife-----Minty-----The blade is 11 3/8" long and unused, It is marked "U.S.M.C.
/ Chatillion,N.Y.". The wood handles are held with 3 brass rivets. It comes
with an original scabbard that is marked "USMC / Boyt / 44". Ref: Cole
III pg 42 #3--------Minty-----$ 175.00
25. Queen---Exc Plus----Made in
is 4 1/8" long with the Queen mark. The side of the blade with the Queen
mark is mint. The back side has a couple sharpening marks. The guard is
marked "740525". Black micarta handle and minty Queen marked scabbard.---Quite
SOLD----------------------------------------WWI-WWII 1918 LF&C Knuckle
Knife----The blade is 6 5/8" long with light use. It retains aprox 20%
original black finish. The handle is quite nice with full guards. The points
on the knucks were rounded off. The handle retains a lot of the original
black finish. It comes with an outstanding leather scabbard that was made
for the knife. Although I cannot see it, I'm sure there is a metal piece
sandwiched between the leather to form the step back for the guard.
--------Very Nice WWII Rig-------------$ 725.00
Note: No Paypal On This Item.
"A NEW BOOK"---SOG
Knife Collector is a new
book by Michael W. Silvey in the military knife series. It covers a narrow
area of collecting and helps the collector identify honest specimens and
dis-tinguish them from fakes. The for-mat is 8.5 inches by 11 inches and is
all in color. The soft cover book is less than fifty pages but includes all
the know variations of SOG knives. The information covered by this book will
be valuable to both the new and advanced collector. The printing is limited
to 2,000 copies. The book retails for $20 plus shipping. Whole-sale prices are available
81. Reference Book--KNIVES of the
6908 Diamond Court
Pollock Pines, CA 95726
83. FAKE F/S--The following information is being
presented in the hope that other collectors will not get burnt:
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson