We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at email@example.com or Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here email@example.com and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 01 FEB 2015 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not to wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 25 JAN 2015|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: New address for Gary
17012 S. Peoria Ave. , Bixby OK 74008 Change also listed below.
1. WWI Era 1917 Remington Bayonet for 1917 Eddystone and Winchester rifles. U.S. marked. Pommel, handles and guard are in about 95% condition. Uncoated blade is absolutely unsharpened condition, but has freckling along the blade and in the fuller. No scabbard.
2. Consignment ~ MG ~ Knifemaker’s Guild Member J.P. Miller copy of a Bill Moran Vietnam Era ST-23 Fighter. Made in 1987 with a forged 1095 carbon steel 7 ½” blade. Handle and sheath are curly maple with an additional leather sheath. Filework on the guard, butt and sheath throat. New, unused condition.
3. Randall Model 1 8” stainless steel blade factory etched “Curtis Plexico” with a non-working Randall compass in the handle butt. Vietnam 60’s era. 3 thick and 2 thin spacers at the brass guard. Johnson Rough Back sheath with unmarked white stone. Near mint to mint condition.
4. SOLD ~ Consignment ~ DS ~ WWII Theater made Stone Fighting Knife made from a Patton saber blade. 9” blade, proper scabbard and includes a letter of authenticity from the son of E.W. Stone, Sr. A very cool piece. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
5. Consignment ~ GJ ~ WWII Theater Knuckle Knife made from a set of iron knucks and a homemade blade. 10” overall with a 6” blade. Unusual knuckle knife. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
6. Consignment ~ GJ ~ WWII Theater Kris. Measures 19” overall with a 14” kris blade. Candy striped handle, patina on pommel and crossguard made of brass.
7. Sale Pending ~ Consignment ~ GJ WWII Theater Dagger made from a cut down German lion head sword. 19” overall with a 14” blade. Lion’s head guard.
8. Consignment ~ DS ~ WWII Era RANGER Knife & Scabbard. Pacific Theater. 9 ¼” blade shows some spotting and pitting on maybe 10% of the bright surface. Original scabbard is in excellent condition. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
9. Consignment ~ DS ~ WWII Era (Baby) Small Ranger Knife and Scabbard. Pacific Theater. 6 ¼” blade has some spotting, but only very little pitting. Very good plus condition overall. Proper scabbard in excellent condition overall. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
10. WWII Era USN MK-1 Robeson Mfg. Bright blade is unsharpened as it came from the factory. Handle and pommel are about mint. U.S.N. marked scabbard is solid with a working snap, but very dirty. Likely not original to the knife.
11. WWII Era USN MK-1, H. Boker U.S.A. Mfg. Full blade shows some dark spotting and some pitting. Guard, handle and pommel excellent with one nick on the pommel. Period scabbard in very good plus condition.
12. Theater Made knife made in the style or perhaps out of a Japanese knife or sword blade. 6 ¾” blade is spotted but not pitted. Brass guard. Wood handle is covered with electrical tape. Pommel is made from two different size acorn nuts. Actually, this is a pretty well balanced theater knife. No scabbard.
13. Consignment ~ GJ ~ Wood handled Fighting Knife with a 5 ¼” blade made in the style of a Hitler Youth Knife Blade. Ricasso marked “WHITBY” (?). Made in Solingen. Handle is wood with copper, steel plates fitted into handle. Lead washer at guard added for weight. Lots of time and work in this one.
14. Consignment ~ GJ ~ Lucite Theater Handle Dagger. Metal scabbard appears to be a converted bayonet blade and scabbard. 7 ½” blade with a 4 ¾” false edge. 6 ½” clear handle.
15. Consignment ~ GJ ~ Theater made knife with leather handle and large brass skull crusher. 6” double edged blade. Riveted sheath.
16. Vietnam Era Kabar 1207. Near mint condition knife and scabbard. No box.
17. Korean War Era US M-4 Kinfolks Inc. M-1 carbine bayonet conversion to wood handle. Appears unissued since arsenal rework. Parkerized blade has one small nick. Proper painted guard and pommel show some slight flaking. Proper M8 A-1 period scabbard. Excellent plus condition overall.
18. Consignment DM ~ Missing a Western Vietnam Bowie sheath? Here is a good one for sale; very clean, all leather lacings and rivets are in great shape.
19. Consignment DM ~ Western G46-6 Shark blue blade, full blade, nice handle but the guard is loose. Not a high grade knife. Rough overall.
20. Sale Pending ~ Consignment DCM~ Aussie/New Zealand Knuckle Knife. 5 ¾” double edge blade has freckling patina, but no pitting. Blade has been sharpened. Blade marked AKE REGD. Handle is in excellent condition. No sheath. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
21. Consignment DCM~ Rehandled M-3 Blade marked Camillus. Blued or parkerized blade unsharpened. Handle consists of 37 colored and aluminum spacers with 12 clear Lucite or other plastic spacers. Seen through the spacers are a series of red, white and blue spool type piece in alternate colors that show through the clear spacers. Front of handle is aluminum semi guard in black of standard bent metal guard. Butt is nicely form aluminum saddle horn. Long grip. Comes with the US M-8 A1 sheath.
22. US M-4 Case M-1 Carbine Bayonet. Blade retains about 98% of its finish. Extremely nice example of the limited use rubber handle. Blade shows some VERY careful sharpening. M8-A1 scabbard.
23. Consignment JB ~ This knife is a period copy of a WWII Stone Knife. Likely made aboard another WWII ship. with a Patton saber tip used for a blade. Stone Jr. feels that it may have been made from a casting of his anniversary knife. The owner feels that it is a period shipboard copy made during WWII, and that it is NOT a knife made currently in Washington State. I am offering it for consignment; YOU will be the final judge. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
24. Consignment GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
25. Consignment GS~ WWII Kabar 6” Commando. 5 7/8” bright blade appears to be unsharpened except for the ¾” tip where some sharpening is evident. Original scabbard is very nice and is intact. Guard, handle and pommel are tight.
26. Consignment GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
27. Consignment GS~ WWII theater US M-3 Case , Guard marked , Full blade, guard and birdshead pommel are polished bright. Smooth leather handle. Unmarked M-6 style scabbard. All near mint.
28. US M-6 Bayonet, Aerial Cutlery Co. New in original box and wrapper. Package dated May 1961. Bayonet only—no scabbard was shipped in this package. Package has been carefully opened.
29. Consignment JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
30. Consignment JH~ Chrome 5th Special Forces Group Presentation Stiletto with original scabbard. Knife is 100%. Sheath has snap strap broken.
31. Consignment JH~ Randall Model 14—Late 70’s-early 80’s knife---The Stainless marked “Sawback” blade is 7 1/2” long and has some very light sharpening marks along the cutting edge. There are some minor scratches towards the tip. It has the optional forward curved double hilt and a single finger grip micarta handle with thong hole. It comes with a nice Johnson rough back sheath with an orange stone.----Nice Randall.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
SOLD-------------------------------------WWII Collins V44----Mint----The blade is 9 1/2" long and unused. It has the
Collins mark at the ricasso. The brass guard is tight. The black handle has
no use or damage. It comes with the original mint Collins marked scabbard.
Ref: Cole III pg 136----The nicest Collins I have ever had------$ 550.00
2. WWII M3 Unmarked Imperial
With M6 L&C Scabbard---Exc Plus----The blade is 6 1/2" long and unused. The
guard is unmarked. The handle has a brown plastic spacer at the guard and a
black spacer at the pommel. The leather handle is unused and is the style
used with the M4 Bayonets. It comes with a Exc Plus L&C M6 scabbard. The L&C
markings have been stamped over and a piece of leather was riveted over the
throat staples. The cap is missing from the grip strap snap-----the snap
works fine, just the outer cap is gone. I would guess it was made near the
end of the war with left over parts to be sold commercially. Unusual and
Rare set for
the M3 collector------$ 425.00
3. Vietnam Special Forces Mill
Scale Round Tip Bolo----Mint----The early Mill Scale finish blade is 11"
long and mint. The wood handles are perfect with original leather thong. It
comes with the correct and minty 2 rivet sheath. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 40-----Mint Early Round Tip Bolo-----$ 440.00
SOLD----------------------------------------WWII Pal RH-36-----Exc
Plus-----The bright blade is 6 1/4" long and has the Pal mark at the ricasso.
It has a couple very fine scratch marks coming off the cutting edge,
otherwise it is unused. The leather handle is clean and solid with black
spacers at each end. It comes with the original scabbard that is complete.
Ref: Cole III pg 67-----Nice-----$ 110.00
5. Randall Model 15---Mint-----The
blade is 5 1/2" long, has the Randall mark and is mint. It has a brass guard
and a greenish-brown micarta handle. It comes with the original Randall
marked scabbard that is complete with orange stone and all lacings.
The sheath has the Randall marked snaps which means this knife was made
between 1995 and current.--------Mint------$ 485.00
6. WWII Moore Fighting Knife----The
blade is 6" long and has some light spotting and staining. The handle is
marked "Moore / Mpls". It comes with the original scabbard that is complete.
The one side of the grip strap is dark and dry. Ref: Silvey WWII pg
162-----Scarce Knife-----$ 150.00
7. Desert Storm Era M3 Style
Knife---Mint In Sealed Bag---Made by a Texas Firm in January 1991 and so
marked on the tag. It is still sealed in the bag. Ref: Brett-The Military
Knife & Bayonet pg 341----$ 135.00
8. Vietnam Kabar 1207-----Mint In
The Box----Comes with all papers and blade sleeve. Box is marked 1207 on one
end. ----Pristine Mint-----$ 185.00
9. Vietnam Special Forces "Square" Tip Bolo-----The
blade is 9" long and in excellent condition. It has some sharpening marks
along the cutting edge otherwise it is in Exc Plus condition. The wood handle is in exc plus
condition with no damage. It comes with the original wood insert scabbard
that is also in excellent condition. The only damage is the cut grip strap.
Ref: Cole III pg 168-----Nice Rare Bolo-----$ 465.00
SOLD-------------------------------------WWII United US Navy Survival
Kit Knife With Original Box----The main blade is marked "United / G.R.
Mich." with a very clean mark. The saw blade is complete. It comes with the
original United marked box, also stating that 60,000 were delivered for Air
Force Survival Kits. One end of the interior box is gone. Ref: Cole III pg
11. Queen---Mint In The
Box----Made in 1976-----The blade is 5 1/2" long and has the Queen mark on
one side and "760090" on the other. Black micarta handle and a Mint Queen marked scabbard. It comes with
the original box.----Mint----Quite Scarce------$ 165.00
WWII Western L77-----The full blade is 6 7/8" long with light use and light
sharpening. The guard is slightly loose. The leather handle is solid with a
couple minor dings. The plastic pommel is very nice with no damage. It comes
with the original Western double-stitch scabbard. Some of the stitching has
separated at the tip and the tip of the knife has pushed through the front
of the scabbard. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole III pg 61 #5-----$ 175.00
SOLD-------------------------------Vietnam Era Conetta Mark 2---Exc-----The
blade is 7 1/8" long and retains the original finish. It is marked "U.S. /
Conetta" at the ricasso. The guard is tight. The leather handle is clean and
solid with the leather washer next to the pommel expanded---I would suspect
by moisture. It comes with the original dark brown scabbard that is
complete. Ref: Cole III pg 87 #12----$ 125.00
14. Gerber Mark II---1980 Mint In
The Box----The blade is 6 7/8" long and mint. It has the Gerber mark on one
side and "099244" on the other. The black handle is perfect. It comes with a
mint Gerber marked leather sheath complete with lacings. The original box
contains the Gerber booklet dated 6/80, foam liner and plastic sleeve for
the scabbard. The box is marked to the knife. -------Mint------$ 315.00
15. Mike Silvey Stag Handle
Fighter----Mint----The nice heavy blade is 6 7/8" long and 7/32" thick and
mint. It has a nickel silver double guard and a Sterling silver marked butt
cap. Very nice stag handle with a nice curve. It comes with a Silvey marked
heavy tooled scabbard.----Very Nice Fighter----$ 525.00
SOLD-------------------------------------------------WWII B2 Marked 3rd Pattern
F/S---Exc Plus----The blue-black blade is 6 3/4" long and is unsharpened. It
has the early V-cut at the ricasso and some slight thinning of the finish
near the tip. The guard is marked "^B2" on one side of the handle and
"England" on the other side. The 3rd Pattern handle has a #4 Mold mark.
It comes with a minty England marked scabbard that is complete. The elastic
has stretched but is not torn.-----Very Nice Early 3rd Pattern F/S-----$
17. WWII Camillus Plated USMC----The
plated blade is 7" long with some of the plating lifting along the cutting
edge. There is also a slight bend to the tip. The plated guard is marked "Camillus,N.Y."
and "USMC". The leather handle is a little dark but has no damage. The
pommel is also plated. It comes with an Excellent Plus leather scabbard that
is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 91----Quite Rare Mark 2------$ 150.00
18. WWII Theater Fighting
Knife----The double edge blade is 8 1/8" long and is quite rigid. It has
sharpening marks but no rust or pitting. It has an aluminum handle that was
cast to the blade. It comes with a nice original scabbard that is sewn and
riveted and complete. The snap works fine.-----$ 150.00
SOLD-----------------------------------------WWII Geneva Forge Mark
1---Minty----The blade is 5 1/8" long and unused. It is marked "Mark 1 /
Geneva / Forge Inc." on one side and "U.S.N." on the other. The leather
handle is unused. It comes with a Minty USN MK1 scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg
82 #25------$ 150.00
20. LanCay M9 Bayonet---Exc Plus----The black
oxide blade is 7 1/4" long and marked "M 9 / Lan-Cay / USA" at the
ricasso. It is unused and still has some of the grease on the blade.
There are some light marks on the blade where someone wanted to see how the
wire cutter worked. It comes with
the original green scabbard that has the exposed stone and original
shipping wrap. Ref: Brett--The Military Knife and Bayonet pg 387-389
SOLD--------------------------------------------WWII Queen City Knife---Exc -----The
blade is 6 1/8" long with light sharpening marks. It is marked
"Queen / City" at the ricasso. The guard is tight and the leather
handle is clean and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that
has had a tin strip added at the throat. The snap works fine. Ref:
Cole III pg 69 #1-----Scarce Knife-----$ 150.00
SOLD----------------------------------------WWII Theater Knuckle Knife----The Mark
2 blade is 6 1/2" long and marked "U.S.N." on one side and "Camillus,N.Y."
on the other. The blade has use and sharpening. The knuckle handle
is aluminum with aluminum points. The handle is a molded material of
some sort and then pinned. It comes with the original scabbard that
is complete. The snap works fine.-----$ 425.00
Note: No Paypal On This item.
23. Buck Model 119 with
original box-----The blade is 6" long with some sharpening marks. It has the
Buck mark at the ricasso. It comes with the
original Buck marked scabbard. The box includes the Use and Care
24. WWII USMC Medical Corpsmen
Knife-----Minty-----The blade is 11 3/8" long and unused, It is marked "U.S.M.C.
/ Chatillion,N.Y.". The wood handles are held with 3 brass rivets. It comes
with an original scabbard that is marked "USMC / Boyt / 44". Ref: Cole
III pg 42 #3--------Minty-----$ 195.00
25. Queen---Exc Plus----Made in
is 4 1/8" long with the Queen mark. The side of the blade with the Queen
mark is mint. The back side has a couple sharpening marks. The guard is
marked "740525". Black micarta handle and minty Queen marked scabbard.---Quite
SOLD---------------------------------------E.W. Stone 50th Anniversary
Knuckle Knife---Mint----The Mark 2 blade is 7" long. The handle casting is
very clean and detailed. The base of the skull is marked "S02". Knife
#1 was given to Stone Sr. and this one was given to Stone Jr. It comes with
a letter from Stone Jr. authenticating the knife.-------Quite Rare----$
Note: No Paypal On This Item.
"A NEW BOOK"---SOG
Knife Collector is a new
book by Michael W. Silvey in the military knife series. It covers a narrow
area of collecting and helps the collector identify honest specimens and
dis-tinguish them from fakes. The for-mat is 8.5 inches by 11 inches and is
all in color. The soft cover book is less than fifty pages but includes all
the know variations of SOG knives. The information covered by this book will
be valuable to both the new and advanced collector. The printing is limited
to 2,000 copies. The book retails for $20 plus shipping. Whole-sale prices are available
Reference Book-----"The Randall
Chronicles" by Pete Hamilton. Hardbound with dust jacket----160 pages. Many
pictures of the shop and making of Randall knives. Dating knives by spacers, stones,
sheaths, etc. Also shows many rare Randall's. --$ 50.00
82. Reference Book--KNIVES of the
83. Reference Book--Pocket Knives of the
84. FAKE F/S--The following information is being
presented in the hope that other collectors will not get burnt:
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson