We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 02 JULY 2017 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 25 JUNE 2017|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: PRICES ARE REVIEWED WEEKLY!
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO LOOK AT ANY KNIVES THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, AS THE PRICES MAY HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED. ALSO, NEW ITEMS MAY HAVE BEEN ADDED TO CONSIGNERS’ LISTINGS……
1. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Brass Guard. Blue blade presentation. This is the actual knife featured on page 15 of Mile Silvey’s book, “Knives of the United States Military in Vietnam.” Proper scabbard and stone. A beautiful near perfect example. $3000
2. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $2200
3. Consignment ~ PP ~ Pre 1927 Marbles Trail Blazer. 3-War possibly carried. 10 1/8” blade has been cleaned. Blade carries the early “ax stamp” two line marking. “Roller Coaster” stamp has a left facing serit on the A. Gladstone Mich. USA. Stag pommel also has the “large nut” on it. One piece fold over sheath in excellent condition. $660
4. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Utica Jet Pilot Knife. MINT condition. $1500
5. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $295
6. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era (1961) Imperial Non Magnetic Dive Knife. This first contract knife is in near MINT condition with only one tiny nick on the cutting edge of the blade. Proper scabbard has several low MU test markings. $1760
7. Consignment ~ PP ~ Bone 8 Inch Blade Fighting Knife. Serial # A144, with original scabbard and stone. MINT. $1075
8. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #16 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $1100
9. Consignment ~ PP ~ Springfield Randall Type 1. Original sheath and stone. All elements are MINT or very close to mint. (Some very light scratches on one side.) How many out there could be this nice? $4125
10. Consignment ~ PP ~ American Fork & Hoe Plated Parade Bayonet. Excellent condition. A tiny bit of plating came off of the tip. The rest is 100% solid. $50
11. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK-NS (no serrations) . Anodized titanium. Second shipment 1996. 1 of 25 produced, in original box, and shipping box. Letter from Homer Brett. $1375
12. Consignment ~ PP ~ Camillus MKII, U.S.M.C. Guard marked with original leather scabbard. 100% finish, 100% handle. Unsharpened. $260
13. Consignment ~ PP ~ Blade marked Ka-Bar MKII. Theater modified into a very nice stiletto configuration. Handle is tight. Guard and pommel are tight. Sheath is marked with an “H” and the SEA BEES Anchor Logo. Interesting piece. $85
14. Consignment ~ PP~ Western Shark. Bright blade is full. No sharpening marks. Bright steel guard. Handle is 100% with no cracking or loose washers. Pommel is 100% as well. One piece, double stitched original Western sheath. Excellent condition. $195
15. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Western V-44. Excellent plus condition with original excellent Western sheath. $1375
16. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Camillus MKII Presentation. “MACV SOG MARITIME OPERATIONS” with Special Forces crest. Minty. $555
17. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Queen Recon Fighter. 7” blade is unsharpened. Stag handle does not have the crack that we often see. Near MINT knife. MKII sheath appears to be Vietnam era. “U.S.M.C.” marked at the throat with a snake image from top to bottom. Reference Silvey’s Vietnam Book, Pg. 139. $575
18. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era Knife Crafters sword knife. Unique with a 5 ½” blade. Blade is in perfect condition with zero spotting or corrosion. Guard is marked “HOWARD SNADERS” on one edge and “H.K.S.” on the other edge. Leather handle is in excellent plus condition and marked with the Knife Crafters logo. Scabbard also marked with Knife Crafters logo. Excellent plus piece overall. $1000
19. Consignment ~ PP ~ MPS Mission Knife. Unfinished prototype in sheath. Inscribed on handle “MP Prototype – R. Shultz 1995” and a finished P/T-MPS #15 of 55, pre-production knife with sheath. With documented letter from R. Shultz (2 knives). There is also an unfinished wood MPK handle signed by R. Shultz with this group. $880
20. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Prototype Knuckle Knife. Blade is covered with protective grease and cheese cloth. A MINT specimen! Blue FS blade. Handle is stamped Parsons on one side and #17 on the butt. This the same knife pictured on page 127 of Silvey’s Vietnam Knife book. Proof sheet from the book is included, as well as a letter from Kevin Parsons authenticating the knife. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2475
21. Consignment~ PP ~ Complete set of “on shore” Beryllum, Non magnetic, non sparking EOD tools. Knife, pliers, cutting dikes and two probes. This is the first complete set that I have seen! Each piece is serial numbered as a set 2113228 with a suffix A thru E which you can see most of in the pictures. $395
22. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era SOG Square Tip Bolo. Bolo is near mint. Scabbard has small flecks of paint missing from the metal and the leather keeper strap is missing. GI bootlace tong in handle. $855
23. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII KA-BAR MK II U.S.N. Guard marked. Absolutely MINT. Very dark blade variety. Condition is as good as it gets . $330
24. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Ruana Brass Back. 9 ½” blade. Rare Custom handle with 2 pins: left side of guard is marked “M” which denotes a metal/temper change made in 1962. Knife is MINT. Scabbard has a scrape mark on the back. $995
25. Consignment ~ PP ~ Collins Machete, Green Horn Handle Variety. Proper tooled original leather sheath. 17” blade is full. No rust or pitting some sharpening marks at the edge. Horn handle is excellent condition. $135
26. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG/CIA Taidam Bolo with original wood scabbard. Blade marked 1964 with STAR. MINT, unused knife. Paperwork included. This knife includes an article by Gary Boyd from Tactical Knives Magazine. Also includes photos of CIS Field officers and South Vietnamese “CIA: Counterparts wearing the knives. A short letter from Gary Boyd to John Gibson is included. Condition is MINT—PERFECT. This is the only one that I have ever seen. $950
27. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPF Non Magnetic Titanium Folder. MINT in original box with original wax paper. $635
28. Consignment ~ PP ~ MPK Mission Knife. Production Knife in original box. MINT condition. $575
29. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Knuckle Knife. Unmarked handle. M-7 style blade. M8A1 sheath. Both near MINT. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $715
30. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Gerber Grey Handle, MKII. Very early 1972. Serial #023774. Sheath missing steel pocket and keeper strap. Knife and sheath are excellent plus (other than the missing scabbard parts). Wasp waist with fine serrations. $525
31. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era CASE Dagger. Bright blade version. Full blade has a few tiny specs of corrosion on the spine but could easily be removed. Handle and pommel are near mint. Original sheath is solid and supple. $495
32. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Tru-Bal Battle Blade made by Harry McEvoy. 7 ½” Blade. Original sheath. MINT condition. $250
33. Consignment ~ PP ~ Buck 184 USA, PAT. PEND. Original nylon scabbard with compass. Blade is unsharpened. Knife is near MINT. $475
34. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII SMATCHET. Bright blade version with steel fixtures on wood handle. Original leather scabbard in excellent condition both straps intact and working. Unsharpened MINT bright blade. $1250
35. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Western 8” Fighter. Near MINT with proper scabbard. Bird’s Head Pommel. $295
36. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era PAL – RH37. U.S. Navy. MINT condition knife and sheath. $310
37. Consignment ~ PP ~ Hackman Finland 7” Blade Fighter with original: fishhook, line, matches, surgical blade and sand paper inside of the handle. Knife and sheath are MINT. $560
38. Consignment ~ PP ~ Collins #18 V-44 Raider. Stained and slightly pitted blade. Very nice green horn handle. Proper Collins #13 scabbard in good condition. $475
39. SOLD--------------------------------------Consignment ~ DS ~ Vietnam Era 6” Recon SOG Knife. Fat Guard variety. This knife was owned by Eugene Grapa, Recon Team Georgia, (CCN) 1971 & 1972. This knife will be illustrated in Jason Hardy’s new book on MAC V SOG, page 120. The knife retains about 98% of its original deep blue. Some sharpening at the edge, but not at the false edge. Handle is 100% solid. Tight guard & pommel, “dog tag” chained through the pommel with Grapa’s SOG info. Original sheath and two tone stone are in excellent plus condition. Letter of authenticity and two photos of Grapa included (one from 1971 and one from 2016). Very cool grouping of one of America’s finest from Vietnam. $2400
40. SOLD----------------------------------------Consignment ~ DS ~ Vietnam Era 6” Recon SOG Knife. Plumb numbered variety. Blade retains about 98% of the plumb coloring. Ricasso numbered 2239. Guard, spacers, handle and pommel are 100%. Correct two tone and scabbard are near 100% as well. A very nice example of a plumb numbered SOG. Tough to find in this condition. $2400
41. Consignment ~ DS ~ Vietnam Era SOG 6” Recon Presentation. Aluminum fixtures. Blade appears to be unsharpened. Mostly blue with a small amount of plumb at the guard. Finish is 100%, however, it is a little more dull blue than the polished blue that we usually see. Minty handle, guard, pommel, sheath and stone. Hard to upgrade this knife. $2600
42. Consignment ~ DS ~ 1/15 ~ Case V-42. No question that it is the best that I have ever seen! The blade retains 100% of the original bluing. The factory Case edge is the only sharpening that it has ever had. The blackened guard retains 98% of its finish. The handle is perfect. The pommel has 100% of its finish. The original long scabbard is 99% with the only staining being where the knife set in it. It would be nearly impossible to upgrade this knife and sheath. I saw one that sold on Ebay for $9750, and (in my opinion) it was not as nice…
43. Consignment ~ DS ~ 10/23 ~ Richtig WWII Fighting Knife. Bright blade is 6 1/8” long. Blade shows careful sharpening. Only the smallest amount of corrosion at the ricasso. Brass guard & pommel. Proper “2” ALFRED CORNISH, OMAHA, NEB. Scabbard. All aspects are intact. This is a VERY nice example of the Richtig WWII fighter, in excellent condition overall.
44. Consignment ~ DF ~ 1918 AULION Handle with an M-3 or M-4 blade. Post 1943 M-6 scabbard. Snap strap has both sides on the female side. One rivet has been popped at the throat. Steel plate at the tip has been removed. Handle has a full guard and all points on the knucks are intact. 2 brass pins are peened through the handle and blade. Acorn nut replaces pointed skull crusher for pommel. A very nice conversion. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $450
45. Consignment ~ DF ~ WWII American Fork & Hoe original 10” bayonet. Aresenal refinished . Small spot of corrosion under the Parkerizing on both sides ( see pictures ). Proper Ord marked scabbard. $120
46. Consignment ~ DF ~ WWII Style Snap Blade M-2 Parachute Knife. 3 ¾” blade has careful sharpening, but no grinding or corrosion. Knife operates perfectly. Two grooves milled into forward part of the scales and liner are believed to be made for lashing knife to a pole or pike. Pick-bone plastic scales are tight with no chips or cracks. Blade is unmarked. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $240
47. Consignment ~ DF ~ WWII Style “UDT” Knife without Fuller. Similar to KA-BAR MKII on Page 89 of Cole’s III. I haven’t seen many of these, but all have been bright blades and pommels (not plated). USN MKII plastic scabbard has had the webbing replaced with a leather belt loop. No retaining strap but knife fits very tight into sheath. 6 7/8” blade has been cleaned. Light corrosion over most of the surface. Blade has a very slight bend.
48. Consignment ~ DF ~ Camillus Cutlery Snap Blade Parachute Knife. Full blade appears unsharpened. Hook blade is as new. Knife operates properly but it does not lock open solidly. Strong spring. No cracks or breaks in scales. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $65
49. Consignment ~ DF ~ WWII U.S.M.C. MKII Camillus N.Y. Blade Marked. Full blade shows some sharpening and a few small pits. Blade retains about 60% of its black finish. Brown handle is 100% solid. Guard & pommel are tight. Original leather sheath in excellent condition.
50. Consignment ~ DF ~ Camillus TL-29. I believe this to be a post WWII (Likely Korea or Vietnam) Era knife. Similar to Cole’s III, Page 125. Plastic scales. Brass liners. Full blade appears unsharpened. Screwdriver blade unsharpened as well. Bail is slightly bent.
51. SOLD------------------------------------Consignment ~DF~ 6/5 ~ Vietnam Era U.S. M-1917 Trench Gun Bayonet. Gen-Cut Mfg. Absolutely MINT condition with proper 1917 scabbard—also mint. I have never seen a better one!
52. Consignment ~ DF ~ 1/1 ~ WWII Era USAAF Pilot’s Knife by Camillus Cutlery. Full Blade has a small nick on the cutting edge. Careful sharpening. Solid handle, no cracks or dings. Could be a replacement sheath.
53. Consignment ~ DC ~ 10/30 ~ WWII USMC Raider Stiletto, Camillus Mfg. This knife retains the factory needle tip on the full, unsharpened 7 ¼” blade. (I haven’t seen that very often over the years.) The scroll USMC and the makers information are all there. The blade has a lot of very tiny pitts on both sides. They are very tiny and most look like spotting rather than pitts. The handle and guard are in about 99% condition with only a very small amount of corrosion where the guard contacts the sheath. I see zero ion leaching on the handle or guard (unbelievable, but true!) The original sheath is solid. Snap strap is missing the male snap. 3/8” cut at the throat. Belt hanger is intact. EUGENE MORRISON KNIGHT USMCR, WWII DOG TAGS ARE ATTACHED. Also, included are some personal newspaper clippings, patches, and other paper memorabilia belonging to Mr. Knight—Very cool to have…Nice to put a name with a knife. No paperwork tying him directly to the Raiders.
54. Consignment ~ DM ~ Western G-46 8”. Blade is blued with mirror finish, but has some discoloration. Appears to be original bluing. Appears unsharpened. One very tiny ding in the center of the blade. Steel butt cap is also blued. Handle is in excellent condition. Unfortunately this knife has no sheath.
55. Consignment ~ DM ~ 10/23 ~ WWII USN Mark II UDT Plated Blade Dive Knife. Blade has some scratches and has been sharpened. Blade is not marked. Blued guard is stamped but lightly. Stamped out KA-BAR USN MK 2. Pommel is blued, handle is in very good condition. Comes with USN MKII plastic sheath.
56. Consignment ~ DM ~ 10/23 ~ USN Mark II. Blade marked US Navy, RH PAL 37. Full blade appears unsharpened, but has many spots of rust. This knife has been rehandled with stacked leather washers and red and grey spacers at each end. Handle has nicely beveled edges. Feels good in the hand. Guard and pommel are aluminum. Pommel is somewhat interesting in design and is pinned on. Comes with plastic USN MK II sheath.
57. Consignment ~ DM ~ Shop or Theater Made Fighting Knife. Blade is Bowie style 7” long. Made from ¼” stock at the hilt. Blade is thinner and well made. Guard and butt cap appear to be made of stainless steel or nickel. Guard is 2 ¾” and diamond shaped at both ends. Handle is made of black and white spacers with middle sections may be made from black fiber material. Butt cap is nicely made champagne cork shaped. Sheath is double stitched heavy but soft pliable leather and original to the knife. Really nice knife.
58. Consignment ~ DM ~ Western G46-6 Shark blue blade, full blade, nice handle but the guard is loose. Not a high grade knife. Rough overall.
59. NK ~ Consignment ~ USM-5 Bayonet made by MILPAR. This bayonet is in near mint condition. Interesting feature is that there are areas of the blade that took a plumb color (similar to some variations of SOG knives). Blade appears unsharpened and finish on all metal is at 99%. Proper scabbard is well used, but solid. $75
60. SOLD-----------------------------------------Consignment ~NK~ 8/28 ~ Vietnam Era (1973) Round tip bolo—unissued. In the original box and wrapper. It is not mine so I did not open it. I’m sure that it is mint. Canvas sheath.
61. Consignment ~NK~ 8.28 ~ 1918 Plumb Bolo with proper A-K-CO sheath. Blade retains 80% or better of the bluing, and has been carefully sharpened. Grips appear to me to be replacements.
62. Consignment ~NK~ 6/12 ~ WWII MK-II, KA-BAR Mfg. Parkerized blade is full and shows only careful sharpening. Handle is near mint. Proper U.S.N. plastic scabbard has a small crack on the right side, near the tip.
63. Consignment ~NK~ 5/29 ~ USM-3 Imperial. Blade marked. Blade is full 6 ¾” and appears unsharpened. Retaining about 99% of the parkerized finish with scabbard (M-8 A-1) wear only. Leather handle is a little loose, but is solid with no cracked or missing washers.
64. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era Buffalo Bill Knife. Absolutely Mint. Customary plated blade is in perfect condition. 9 ½” blade. Nickel silver choil, and native wood handle is tight and in perfect condition.
65. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era “MARINE RECON” Knife. Rounded pommel version. Blade retains 100% of original finish. Marked KIFFE JAPAN. Minty handle and scabbard.
66. Consignment ~NK~ 4/10 ~ Randall Model 1 Early 60’s. Rare brown button roughback Johnson sheath, with two tone gray stone. 6” carbon blade. MINT condition.
67. Consignment ~NK~ 4/10 ~ Early Vietnam Era Randall Crutch tip #18 with Large Rivet Scabbard. Blade measures 5 ½”. Two tone stone. Knife and scabbard are both in MINT condition.
68. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
69. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
70. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII theater US M-3 Case , Guard marked , Full blade, guard and birdshead pommel are polished bright. Smooth leather handle. Unmarked M-6 style scabbard. All near mint.
71. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
SOLD-----------------------------------------WWI-WWII 1918 LF&C Knuckle Knife---Nice------The blade is 6 3/4" long and I
see no use or sharpening. The handle has had both ears cut off so that it
sits flat in the scabbard. It has the LF&C markings and there is no damage
to the handle. The entire knife has been plated. It comes with a really neat
scabbard. There is a metal sleeve for the blade that has been secured in the
scabbard. There is no damage to the scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 25-----Really
Neat Rig-------$ 825.00
2. Vietnam Special Forces Square
Tip Bolo----The heavy blade is 9 1/8" long and in excellent plus condition.
I see no rust or use. The wood handle has a crack at the pins. The crack
does not go around the back side---just at the pins. It is solid with no
movement. It comes with the original scabbard that has some green paint
loss, but nice otherwise. There is a cut in the grip strap--about half way
through. Ref: Cole III pg 168-----$ 465.00
SOLD----------------------------------------WWII Theater Stiletto-----The
double edge blade is 7 1/2" long with age darkening. It is a full tang knife
with a layer of fiber and then an outer layer of aluminum. It comes with a
leather scabbard that is missing the grip strap.----$ 65.00
SOLD--------------------------------------------Early Randall Model 3-----The
blade is 7 1/8" long with the early deep choil. It has use and sharpening.
It has 7 spacers at the guard and a very nice stag handle. There is a black
faced compass in the end. It comes with a very nice early Heiser scabbard
and Norton marked 2-tone grey stone. The grip strap is missing. The brown
button stone pocket snap works fine. Made between 1954 and 1961------$
5. WWII M3 Blade Marked
Imperial-----The blade is 6 5/8" long with use and sharpening. Most all
original finish has been removed. It is marked "US M3 Imperial". The leather
handle is clean and solid. The pommel has the ordnance mark. It comes with a
M8A1 scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 97 #12-------$ 175.00
6. WWII Kabar USMC-----The
full blade is 7" long with some rough style sharpening marks. It is marked
"USMC" on one side and "KA-BAR" on the other. The leather handle is clean
and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that is in very nice
condition and complete. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole III pg 94-------$
SOLD-----------------------------------------WWII Theater Knives---Lot of 2
by the same maker-----One has a blade 6 1/2" long and made from a file. The
other has a 4 1/4" blade. Both have cord wrapped wood handles. --------$
50.00 for both.
8. WWII M4 Utica-----Exc---The
blade is 6 5/8" long with some finish thinning at the tip area. The guard is
marked "U.S.M4 / Utica". The leather handle has some use and dings. It comes
with an early M8A1 scabbard with some damage at the tip. Ref: Cole III pg
107 #8-----$ 110.00
SOLD----------------------------------WWII Kabar Mark
2-----Nice-----The blade is 7" long with scabbard marks and maybe touched up
with some kind of parkerizing. The guard has the Kabar marking. The handle
is unused but a little dark. It comes with a nice USN MK2 scabbard. Ref:
Cole III pg 87 #15-------$ 110.00
10. WWII Kennedy Fighting
Knife----The double edge blade is 7 1/2" long with use and sharpening. It
has a leather and brass guard with the Kennedy logo faintly marked on each
end of the leather guard. The wood handles are held with poured lead rivets.
One wood handle is cracked but it is still solid. Both grips are marked
"Kennedy / Arms / St. Paul". It comes with an excellent sewn and riveted
sheath that is complete. Ref: Cole IV pg 167-----Scarce Fighter-----$ 350.00
11. Model M5A1 Imperial
Bayonet---Mint In The Box----Complete with wrap, cardboard sleeve and
box-----the box has no markings. Ref: Cole III pg 112 #6------$ 55.00
12. WWII Kinfolks V44----The blade
is 9 1/4" long with some age darkening and a re-sharpened tip. It is marked
"Kinfolks / Inc". The handle has a variety of cracks and is missing a small
piece, but it is stable. It comes with a well made replacement scabbard.
Ref: Cole III pg 137 #3-----$ 125.00
SOLD-----------------------------------------WWII Western 8"
Fighter-----Nice G-46-8-----The blade is 8" long with sharpening. It retains aprox 50% original blue finish. It is marked "Western / Boulder,Colo.
/ Pat'd" at the ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid with one
minor ding. It comes with the original double stitch scabbard that is in
excellent condition and complete. Ref: Cole III pg 60 #1-----Nice-----$
14. Mission Knives Non-Magnetic
Counter Terrorism Knife---Mint----Non-magnetic tanto bladed Model CT-3.
Overall length is 7 1/2" and comes with the original scabbard. Ref:
Brett--The Military Knife & Bayonet pg 383-----Mint and Original-----$
SOLD-------------------------------------------WWII Kinfolks-----The blade is
5" long with use and sharpening. It is marked "Kinfolks / U.S.A." at the ricasso. It has a plastic guard and pommel with a clean leather handle. It
comes with a Kinfolks marked scabbard that is missing the grip strap. This
was Kinfolks entry into the Mark 1 market. Ref: Cole IV pg 82---$ 65.00
16. WWII Australian Fighting
Knife-----The blade is 5 3/4" long with use and sharpening. The aluminum
handle is the see-thru version. It comes with a nice leather scabbard. Ref:
Cole IV pg 40-----$ 250.00
17. SOLD---------------------------------------Vietnam Era Vulcan Dive
Knives---Lot of 2----Both have 5" sawback blades. Both marked "U.S. Divers /
Vulcan". One has a replaced handle. Both have use and a little damage.
Original scabbard painted grey. Ref: Brett pg 323---$ 75.00 for both.
SOLD-------------------------------------------------Vietnam Special Forces Round
Tip Bolo----Mint In The Box---The black blade is 11" long and mint. Wood
handles with original leather thong. Original scabbard is mint. Cardboard
scabbard sleeve and box. Box is a little tattered. Ref: Silvey Vietnam pg 41
and Cole III pg 168---Mint---$ 400.00
SOLD--------------------------------------------WWII Camillus Mark 1----The
blade is 5" long with use and sharpening. Most of the parkerizing has been
cleaned off. The pommel nut has been replaced with a brass nut. It comes
with a USN MK1 scabbard. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole III pg 76 #2-------$
20. WWII Theater Knuckle
Knife----Identified-----The nice heavy blade is 8 1/2" long with light use.
The brass 1918 style knuckle handle has no damage. The butt end has a piece
of lead to help with the balance. It comes with the original scabbard that
is named to a Thomas McNamara. Neat Piece-----$ 475.00
21. Logan-Smyth MC-1 Survival
Knife----Mint In The Wrap---The knife is sealed in the wrap---you get to
open it. You might want to save the first two pictures for your
records. Ref: Cole IV pg 51-------Only 3 left----------$ 135.00 each.
22. WWII EGW Knife---The blade is
5" long with use and sharpening. It is marked "E G W / Knife" at the ricasso.
Ref: Cole IV pg 90----Nice
23. Lot of 5 WWII British MKII
Bayonets for the No. 4 Rifle----Most are still in the grease--Ref:
Brett--The Military Knife & Bayonet pg 98------$ 60.00 for all.
MISC AND CUSTOM
24. Vintage Case Piggyback Set--Sambar
Stag---Larger knife has some sharpening---smaller knife is mint----$ 80.00
SOLD------------------------------------Bark River Trail Buddy
Knife----Mint in the box----The blade is 4 1/8" long and 3/16" thick and
marked "1st Production Run" on one side and the Bark River logo on the
other. It is a full tang knife with desert ironwood burl handles. It comes
with the original sheath, packing material and box.----Mint----$ 115.00
80. A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson