We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at email@example.com or Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here email@example.com and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 15 DEC 2013 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not to wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 08 DEC 2013|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford firstname.lastname@example.org
1. SALE PENDING----------------------------------------Consignment ~ 1918 LF&C MK I Knuckle Knife. Excellent condition. Replacement period heavy harness leather scabbard. No grinding or pitting on full blade. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
2. SALE PENDING---------------------------Consignment ~ Theater Made, Aluminum Handle, Double Edge Dagger Blade. Shaped very similar 1918 MK I blade, only measuring 5 ¾”. Excellent condition overall. Fits nicely in an unaltered M8 A-1 scabbard. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
3. Consignment ~ This knife is a copy of a WWII Stone Knife, with a Patton saber tip used for a blade. Stone Jr. feels that it may have been made from a casting of his anniversary knife. The owner feels that it is a period shipboard copy made during WWII, and that it is NOT a knife made currently in Washington State. I am offering it for consignment; YOU will be the final judge. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
4. Consignment ~ New production, new condition, Randall #1, 8”. Mint condition.
5. US M-3 Fighting Knife. PAL Mfg. Blade Marked. This knife and scabbard appear to have been there and done that! Blade has been retipped to 6 3/8” long. It has very little finish, some sharpening, but no pitting. Guard is only slightly loose. 8 groove handle with no cracking. Pommel is tight. Proper M-8 scabbard has no cracks, snap and strap work fine. Original tie down included.
6. Consignment ~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
7. Consignment ~ WWII Kabar 6” Commando. 5 7/8” bright blade appears to be unsharpened except for the ¾” tip where some sharpening is evident. Original scabbard is very nice and is intact. Guard, handle and pommel are tight.
8. Consignment ~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
9. Consignment ~ WWII theater US M-3 Case , Guard marked , Full blade, guard and birdshead pommel are polished bright. Smooth leather handle. Unmarked M-6 style scabbard. All near mint.
10. US M-6 Bayonet, Aerial Cutlery Co. New in original box and wrapper. Package dated May 1961. Bayonet only—no scabbard was shipped in this package. Package has been carefully opened.
11. 6” Camillus U.S. Navy Jet Pilot Knife. Blade is full, but sharpened and a lot of the finish on the bottom half was removed. Handle, sheath and stone are all tight and serviceable. Perfect sawteeth.
12. Consignment ~ 1918 Aulion style handle with a very well made double edged blade. Blade is 8 ¼” long. Left side guard removed for flat carry. Elongated pommel nut. Very well made period scabbard. Owner says that there are references of a very small number of these being made for Special Opps during the Vietnam War. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM.
13. Consignment ~ Western G46-6. Excellent condition. Full Blued blade, early 1 piece scabbard.
14. Consignment ~ Vietnam Randall Model 2-8. Mint Condition with owner’s name “ORCRIST” factory engraved. Original scabbard and stone.
15. Consignment ~ Spanish American War Dagger (possibly older) appears to be of Spanish colonial descent, given the three sided blade, no hollow grind, deep cusp on the scabbard mounts. It is likely that this knife had a frog or a chain hanger. Blade is 12 ¼” long and does have some small pitting spots on both sides of the blade. Wood handle is wire wrapped. Brass “S” guard, ferrel and pommel cap. I’m guessing that the scabbard is pigskin over wood with brass mounts. Knife is 16 ¾” overall and very well balanced. There have been examples of this knife with American Eagles engraved on the blade. Subic Bay has been a host to the World’s Navies for over 400 years. Given this knives age of 100-200 years old, it is in excellent condition. And it is a very interesting piece of U.S. Military history.
16. Consignment ~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
17. Consignment ~ Chrome 5th Special Forces Group Presentation Stiletto with original scabbard. Knife is 100%. Sheath has snap strap broken.
18. Consignment ~ Randall Model 14—Late 70’s-early 80’s knife---The Stainless marked “Sawback” blade is 7 1/2” long and has some very light sharpening marks along the cutting edge. There are some minor scratches towards the tip. It has the optional forward curved double hilt and a single finger grip micarta handle with thong hole. It comes with a nice Johnson rough back sheath with an orange stone.----Nice Randall.
NOTE: I AM SELLING AN EXTENSIVE COLLECTION OF "BLACK KNIVES"
--for a revised and updated copy of the sale list please send me an email: email@example.com
SOLD---------------------------------------------------WWII 1918 LF&C Theater Knuckle
Knife----Nice-----The blade is 8 1/2" long and made from a sword blade. It
is in nice condition with some age darkening in the fuller. The handle is
from a WWI 1918 LF&C knuckle knife. The handle is in excellent condition
with the one side of the guard trimmed off so that it will sit flat in the
sheath. It comes with the original, well made heavy leather sheath that is
complete and made for the knife.------Neat Knuckle Knife-----$ 700.00
Note: No Paypal On This Item.
Randall Model 1 Fighter---Mint----The blade is 6" long and mint. It has a
brass guard and duralumin pommel. The leather handle is unused. The spacers
are: 2-thin, one thick and 2-thin. This spacer arrangement was started in
1977. It comes with a minty Johnson Rough Back sheath that is complete with
early unmarked orange stone.----Nice Minty Randall------$ 500.00
3. WWII Pal Mark 1----Mint----The
blade is 5 1/4" long and mint. It is marked "RH Pal 35" on one side and "U.S.N.
/ Mark I" on the other. The leather handle is unused. It comes with the
original Mint USN MK1 scabbard that still has the original waxed paper wrap
at the throat. Ref: Cole III pg 81 #23-----Mint-----$ 175.00
WWII M3 Blade Marked Imperial---Nice----The blade is 6 5/8" long and unused.
It is marked "US M3 Imperial". The blade has a light gray finish right at
the guard and then goes to a darker finish---almost like it was dipped into
a darker parkerizing finish. There is no use to the blade or sharpening
marks under the finish, so I'm not sure what this is or when it was done.
The guard is tight. The handle has the early black plastic spacers. The
leather handle is excellent with no damage. The pommel has the ordnance mark
and black paint---like they did on the arsenal stored knives. It comes with
an early M8 scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 97 #12-------Nice M3-------$ 375.00
5. WWII Case Army Air Force
Survival Machete----The blue blade is 10" long with light sharpening and
finish loss. The blade is marked "Case XX". The wood handles are in
excellent condition with no damage. It comes with the original blade guard.
Ref: Cole III pg 139 #5--------$ 125.00
6. Gerber Bowie Knife---Mint In The
Box---The light gray finished blade is 9 1/2" long and unused. The
rubberized coffin shaped handle is mint. The original black heavy canvas
sheath is mint with a military style hanger. It comes with the original box
and Gerber paper. Discontinued knife from about 1990.-----Mint----$ 190.00
WWII British Commando F/S----Nice----The blade is 6 7/8" long and has very
faint sharpening just at the cutting edge. It retains 99% original finish.
The guard has the England mark. The 3rd Pattern handle has some finish wear
and has the #3 mold mark. It comes with the original scabbard that is
complete. It does have a cut in the lower body where the blade cut through.
The sheath has the England mark and the elastic is intact.------Nice
8. Vietnam British Aircrew
Emergency Knife----Mint----The blade is 4" long and marked "Joseph Rodgers /
Sheffield England / Pat. Pend". It comes with the original leather sew-in
style scabbard and nylon cord. Ref" Flook--British and Commonwealth Military
Knives pg 98-100 Plate 231-----Mint --------$ 125.00
9. SOLD------------------------WWII Case Guard Marked
M3---Minty----The blade is 6 3/4" long and unused with 100% finish. The
guard is tight and marked "USM3 / CASE". The leather handle is the early 8
ring version and is in unused condition. This was an arsenal stored M3 with
the guard and pommel having the black paint. It comes with a M8A1 scabbard
that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 96 #8------Minty----$ 325.00
10. Desert Tan M7 Bayonet----Mint----The blade is 6 1/2" long and unused. The
guard is marked "U.S. M7 / Gen Cut". The grips are tan and unused. It comes
with the original tan M10 scabbard that is complete with tan
11. Gerber Commemorative Mark II
-----The Vietnam Tribute Collection---In Honor Of The United States Air
Force. Mint in the wood Display box.----Mint----$ 315.00
Danish Model 62 Bayonet for the M1 Garand Rifle----Mint----The blade is 6
3/4" long and unused. The guard is unmarked and the pommel has the
Danish mark. It comes with the original scabbard that is mint. Almost
identical to the US M5A1 Bayonet and made under contract by E. & F. Horster
of Germany. Ref: Brett-The Military Knife & Bayonet pg 86-----Mint----$
SOLD-------------------------------------------Randall Model 1 Fighter With Buffalo
Horn Handle----Mint----The Stainless marked blade is 7" long and mint. It
has a nickel silver guard, nickel silver collar and nickel silver butt cap.
The handle is a special custom order Buffalo Horn that is in perfect condition
and installed by Randall. It
comes with the original Randall marked sheath. The knife was made between
Jan 95 and several years ago.----Mint---Special Randall Fighter-----$ 565.00
14. Gray Handle Gerber Mark
II----1976-----Exc Plus----The blade is 6 7/8" long and unused with the
polished edge. It has the Gerber mark on one side and the scarce etched mark
"048136" on the other. The handle is in unused condition with no damage. It
comes with the original dark green leather sheath that is complete.-----Nice
Gerber Mark II-----$ 385.00
15. SOLD--------------------------------------Vietnam Camillus Pilots
Knife---Minty----Pre 67 Knife----The blade is 5" long and marked "Camillus /
N.Y." at the ricasso. The leather handle is unused. It comes with the
original scabbard with a Norton marked stone. Ref: Cole III pg
16. Ochs Early Black Knife--Mint---The
serrated blade is 3 7/8" long and unmarked. These early knives were
sterile. The action is strong and it locks up tight. It has the early handle
with the single lines (without the cross line). It comes with the original
nylon sleeve. These early Black knives were made in the 1989-1994 timeframe
and were sold to the US Military, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters and used in
Operation Desert Storm -----Mint Early Knife----$ 325.00
For a complete list of all the Black Knives I am selling please send me an
email----this is A18 from the list. Note: No Paypal On This
17. Late Vietnam Camillus Mark
2----Mint----The blade is 7" long and unused. It is marked "U.S. / Camillus"
at the ricasso (this mark was started in Feb 1974). The leather handle is
mint. It comes with a mint dark brown leather scabbard.----Mint------$
Commemorative SOG Knife ---Mint In The Box----Made by the Murphy Combat
Knife Co.---The Vietnam War Fighting Knife Collection----Full size SOG Knife
Commemorating the US Air Force In Vietnam. It comes in a wood display
19. Camillus M4 Bayonet With
M3 Pommel---Made in 1997 and is Mint In The Bag-----According to the flyer
only 400 made----The blade is 6 3/4" long and mint. The guard is marked "US
M4 / Camillus". It has a M3 type pommel with a single pin. It comes with the
original Camillus marked scabbard. Included is the "Care of your Camillus
Knife" paper, the sales flyer and the original shipping bag.----$ 85.00
Vietnam Western Bowie Marked and Dated to Owner----The blade is 9 1/4" long
and unused. It has some very minor spotting along the cutting edge and on
the back side. It is marked "31 OCT 73 / U.S. ARMY" at the ricasso and "Lee
Ward" on the blade. The underside of the guard is marked "Western / USA" and
"W49". The laminated handle is in excellent condition. It comes with the
original scabbard that is in exc plus condition. -------$ 250.00
21. WWII Western L77
Commando-----The full blue blade is 6 3/4" long and has some pitting on both
sides. It has some light sharpening marks along the cutting edge and has the
Western mark at the ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes
with the original Western double stitched scabbard that has the owners name
and service number on the back. Ref: Cole III pg 61----$ 240.00
22. Vietnam Special Forces Round
Tip Bolo---Mint In The Box-----The black blade is 11" long and mint. The
handle is mint with the original thong. The sheath is mint with original
cardboard sleeve. The original box is dated 2/73-----which is unusual as
most were dated 3/73.-----Ref: Cole III pg 168 and Silvey Vietnam pg
23. Ek U.S. Airborne Forces
Commemorative Fighting Knife---Mint in the Box----The engraved double edge
blade is 6 1/2" long and marked "In Honor Of - Airborne - U.S. Airborne
Forces". The back side has the Richmond VA Ek mark and "0366". The grips are
perfect. It comes with a wood display box, cardboard box for the display box
and original shipping box. It comes with all the original papers, including
the original sales receipt dated Jan 1986.------Mint and Complete-----$
24. U.S. Army Special Forces 50th
Anniversary Black Knife. Mint In The Box------This is knife #003 of only 50
made. It comes with a signed copy of the original flyer and original marked
box. Also comes with a copy of the original receipt. These came out in
For a complete list of all the Black Knives I am selling please send me an
email----this is A59 from the list.
80. Reference Book-----"The Randall
Chronicles" by Pete Hamilton. Hardbound with dust jacket----160 pages. Many
pictures of the shop and making of Randall knives. Dating knives by spacers, stones,
sheaths, etc. Also shows many rare Randall's. --$ 50.00
82. Reference Book--KNIVES of the
83. Reference Book--Pocket Knives of the
84. FAKE F/S--The following information is being
presented in the hope that other collectors will not get burnt:
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson