We're a TMCX Five Star Award Winning Collector Site
to the home of Military Fighting Knives. Many of you
know us through our old knife lists and we appreciate your continued support. If
you collect fighting knives we think you'll enjoy what we have to offer. From the
common to the rare and historic, we cater to every collector. We hope you
enjoy this site and will visit it often. Please feel free to contact John at email@example.com or Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Click here to see our Terms of
"NOTE" If you would like to receive an email every time the site is updated, please click here email@example.com and let John know. From then on you will be notified when changes are made to the site.
NEXT SITE UPDATE: Sunday 27 AUG 2017 at 08:30 AM EST I am adding this feature so that everyone will know when the next update will occur and not wait on my update email to view the new listings.
SOLD ITEMS: All knives are available when the site is updated and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. As knives are spoken for I immediately mark them sold.
|LAST UPDATE: 20 AUG 2017|
Knives John's Knives Miscellaneous
Send us your "Want" list !!!
The following items are being sold by Gary Ruleford firstname.lastname@example.org
RECENTLY REDUCED PRICES IN RED
1. Consignment ~ DS ~ Vietnam SOG. Aluminum Presentation Model. Excellent unsharpened condition. Proper scabbard and two tone tan and brown stone. Entire set is NEAR MINT. $2600
2. Consignment ~ GJ ~ E.W. Stone, Commemorating the 75th Anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. This knife is numbered #02 of 24 to be made. Polished aluminum handle. Pearl eyes in the skull and tiny diamonds in the snake’s eyes. 8” blade of mid section of a Patton saber. Custom sheath and lanyard. Letter of authenticity from Stone, Jr. $1200
3. Consignment ~ GJ ~ Knuckle Knife. Cast aluminum handle with 4 finger holes. 7” double edge blade similar to an Everitt blade WWII M8A1 scabbard. Nice condition. $465
4. Consignment ~ GJ ~ WWII Theater Dagger. Nice dagger with 8 ½” polished blade. Both sides of blade are marked “U.S. Navy.” Bake-a-lite and aluminum spacered handle. Aluminum guard and pommel . Very nice example of a shipboard knife. No sheath. $85
5. Consignment PP ~ SOG Marine Recon. Round pommel version, NEAR MINT condition. Blade marked. KIFFEE JAPAN. Original 4 rivet sheath. Beautiful example. $935
6. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Western L-46-8 MINT condition in proper MINT sheath. I believe that this knife came from the Gibson collection. $395
7. Consignment ~ PP ~ MPK Mission High Visibility Orange Handle and Scabbard. #5 of 15 produced in original box. Details in a letter from Homer Bret. $2600
8. Consignment ~ PP ~ 1st Special Service Force Case V-42. Knife is in near MINT condition retaining 100% original Case bluing. Unsharpened blade retains its needle sharp point. Pommel retains sharp point on skull crusher. Handle is 100% with no cracks, dings or dents. Guard retains 100% of the leather backing. This piece comes with a very nice reproduced sheath as well as an original showing more use. $7400
9. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Bolo marked U.S. on the ricasso and KIFFE JAPAN on the guard. MINT condition in a minty LF&C 1918 Metal sheath. $150
10. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Presentation Round Tip Bolo. Presented to CSM Myron Bowser, SOA (CCC) 5th SFGA, KONTUM Vietnam. Command Sergeant Major Bowser is pictured in Sutherland’s Special Forces of the United States Army 1952-82, Page 286. Copy of page is included with the original picture of CSM Bowser and 5 issues of “Special Forces” magazine, “Liberator”. Bolo is in MINT condition. This is a “One of a kind” piece of SOG history!
11. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Grey Handled Delta Knife. Unsharpened condition in original excellent numbered scabbard. Blade has light spotting but no corrosion.
12. Consignment ~ PP ~ Ultra Rare WWII OSS Escape Knife. No 5 Standard issue Escape Knife. Described in Cole’s Book III, Page 158. Believed made by Joseph Rogers & Sons. Main blade has been sharpened some. Wire cutter, metal saw & 4th blade are as issued. Double bail. Small bit of corrosion on outside scales.
13. Consignment ~ PP ~ Camillus Presentation Pilots Knife with mobile Riverine Force “beer can” on pommel. Right side engraved “U.S. NAVY HAL-3TF 117” (a helicopter rescue unit). Left side is engraved “SEAWOLVES”. Comes with mobile Riverine Force/Mekong Delta patch and HEL-3/5-Seawolves unit patch. Very rare “brown water” Navy set.
15. Consignment ~ PP ~ Conetta MKII. Unsharpened, uncarried condition. Scabbard stenciled “31” on front.
16. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam era TRU-BAL Bowie Axe. MINT condition in original MINT sheath. Made by Harry McEvoy.
17. Consignment ~ PP ~ Buck 120. Near MINT condition.
18. Consignment ~ PP ~ KA-BAR Bell (Deep Sea) Dive Knife. A few spots on the blade, saw teeth version. Original leather strap, solid handle with no cracks. A very rare piece in excellent plus condition.
19. Consignment ~ PP ~ Colonial MK-1 Prototype. Clear plastic handle. MK-1 scabbard. No markings. Bright finish.
20. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK. OD green with two types of sheaths (old and new) included in original boxes. $1850
21. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Utica Jet Pilot Knife. MINT condition. $1150
22. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Special Forces Square Tip NATA. Near mint with proper scabbard. One nick in the edge of the blade. $295
23. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era (1961) Imperial Non Magnetic Dive Knife. This first contract knife is in near MINT condition with only one tiny nick on the cutting edge of the blade. Proper scabbard has several low MU test markings. $1760
24. Consignment ~ PP ~ Bone 8 Inch Blade Fighting Knife. Serial # A144, with original scabbard and stone. MINT. $900
25. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPT (Titanium) #16 of 100 1997, in original shipping box. 100% MINT. $1100
26. Consignment ~ PP ~ Springfield Randall Type 1. Original sheath and stone. All elements are MINT or very close to mint. (Some very light scratches on one side.) How many out there could be this nice? $3500
27. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPK-NS (no serrations) . Anodized titanium. Second shipment 1996. 1 of 25 produced, in original box, and shipping box. Letter from Homer Brett. $1375
28. Consignment ~ PP~ Western Shark. Bright blade is full. No sharpening marks. Bright steel guard. Handle is 100% with no cracking or loose washers. Pommel is 100% as well. One piece, double stitched original Western sheath. Excellent condition. $195
29. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Western V-44. Excellent plus condition with original excellent Western sheath. $1100
30. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG Camillus MKII Presentation. “MACV SOG MARITIME OPERATIONS” with Special Forces crest. Minty. $425
31. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Queen Recon Fighter. 7” blade is unsharpened. Stag handle does not have the crack that we often see. Near MINT knife. MKII sheath appears to be Vietnam era. “U.S.M.C.” marked at the throat with a snake image from top to bottom. Reference Silvey’s Vietnam Book, Pg. 139. $475
32. Consignment ~ PP ~ MPS Mission Knife. Unfinished prototype in sheath. Inscribed on handle “MP Prototype – R. Shultz 1995” and a finished P/T-MPS #15 of 55, pre-production knife with sheath. With documented letter from R. Shultz (2 knives). There is also an unfinished wood MPK handle signed by R. Shultz with this group. $750
33. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Prototype Knuckle Knife. Blade is covered with protective grease and cheese cloth. A MINT specimen! Blue FS blade. Handle is stamped Parsons on one side and #17 on the butt. This the same knife pictured on page 127 of Silvey’s Vietnam Knife book. Proof sheet from the book is included, as well as a letter from Kevin Parsons authenticating the knife. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $2000
34. Consignment~ PP ~ Complete set of “on shore” Beryllum, Non magnetic, non sparking EOD tools. Knife, pliers, cutting dikes and two probes. This is the first complete set that I have seen! Each piece is serial numbered as a set 2113228 with a suffix A thru E which you can see most of in the pictures. $395
35. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era SOG Square Tip Bolo. Bolo is near mint. Scabbard has small flecks of paint missing from the metal and the leather keeper strap is missing. GI bootlace tong in handle. $650
36. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII KA-BAR MK II U.S.N. Guard marked. Absolutely MINT. Very dark blade variety. Condition is as good as it gets . $275
37. Consignment ~ PP ~ Collins 127 Machete, Green Horn Handle Variety. Proper tooled original leather sheath. 17” blade is full. No rust or pitting some sharpening marks at the edge. Horn handle is excellent condition. $135
38. Consignment ~ PP ~ SOG/CIA Taidam Bolo with original wood scabbard. Blade marked 1964 with STAR. MINT, unused knife. Paperwork included. This knife includes an article by Gary Boyd from Tactical Knives Magazine. Also includes photos of CIS Field officers and South Vietnamese “CIA: Counterparts wearing the knives. A short letter from Gary Boyd to John Gibson is included. Condition is MINT—PERFECT. This is the only one that I have ever seen. $750
39. Consignment ~ PP ~ Mission MPF Non Magnetic Titanium Folder. MINT in original box with original wax paper. $635
40. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Parsons Knuckle Knife. Unmarked handle. M-7 style blade. M8A1 sheath. Both near MINT. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $600
41. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Gerber Grey Handle, MKII. Very early 1972. Serial #023774. Sheath missing steel pocket and keeper strap. Knife and sheath are excellent plus (other than the missing scabbard parts). Wasp waist with fine serrations. $475
42. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era CASE Dagger. Bright blade version. Full blade has a few tiny specs of corrosion on the spine but could easily be removed. Handle and pommel are near mint. Original sheath is solid and supple. $300
43. Consignment ~ PP ~ Vietnam Era Tru-Bal Battle Blade made by Harry McEvoy. 7 ½” Blade. Original sheath. MINT condition. $200
44. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII SMATCHET. Bright blade version with steel fixtures on wood handle. Original leather scabbard in excellent condition both straps intact and working. Unsharpened MINT bright blade. $1000
45. Consignment ~ PP ~ WWII Era PAL – RH37. U.S. Navy. MINT condition knife and sheath. $275
46. Consignment ~ PP ~ Hackman Finland 7” Blade Fighter with original: fishhook, line, matches, surgical blade and sand paper inside of the handle. Knife and sheath are MINT. $475
47. Consignment ~ PP ~ Collins #18 V-44 Raider. Stained and slightly pitted blade. Very nice green horn handle. Proper Collins #13 scabbard in good condition. $400
48. Consignment ~ DF ~ 1918 style Handle with an M-3 or M-4 blade. Post 1943 M-6 scabbard. Snap strap has both sides on the female side. One rivet has been popped at the throat. Steel plate at the tip has been removed. Handle has a full guard and all points on the knucks are intact. 2 brass pins are peened through the handle and blade. Acorn nut replaces pointed skull crusher for pommel. A very nice conversion. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $400
49. Consignment ~ DF ~ WWII American Fork & Hoe original 10” bayonet. Aresenal refinished . Small spot of corrosion under the Parkerizing on both sides ( see pictures ). Proper Ord marked scabbard. $110
50. Consignment ~ DF ~ WWII Style Snap Blade M-2 Parachute Knife. 3 ¾” blade has careful sharpening, but no grinding or corrosion. Knife operates perfectly. Two grooves milled into forward part of the scales and liner are believed to be made for lashing knife to a pole or pike. Pick-bone plastic scales are tight with no chips or cracks. Blade is unmarked. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $230
51. Consignment ~ DF ~ WWII Style “UDT” Knife without Fuller. Similar to KA-BAR MKII on Page 89 of Cole’s III. I haven’t seen many of these, but all have been bright blades and pommels (not plated). USN MKII plastic scabbard has had the webbing replaced with a leather belt loop. No retaining strap but knife fits very tight into sheath. 6 7/8” blade has been cleaned. Light corrosion over most of the surface. Blade has a very slight bend.
52. Consignment ~ DF ~ Camillus Cutlery Snap Blade Parachute Knife. Full blade appears unsharpened. Hook blade is as new. Knife operates properly but it does not lock open solidly. Strong spring. No cracks or breaks in scales. NOTE: NO PAYPAL ON THIS ITEM. $60
53. Consignment ~ DF ~ Camillus TL-29. I believe this to be a post WWII (Likely Korea or Vietnam) Era knife. Similar to Cole’s III, Page 125. Plastic scales. Brass liners. Full blade appears unsharpened. Screwdriver blade unsharpened as well. Bail is slightly bent.
54. Consignment ~DF~ 6/5 ~ Vietnam Era U.S. M-1917 Trench Gun Bayonet. Gen-Cut Mfg. Absolutely MINT condition with proper 1917 scabbard—also mint. I have never seen a better one!
55. Consignment ~ DC ~ 10/30 ~ WWII USMC Raider Stiletto, Camillus Mfg. This knife retains the factory needle tip on the full, unsharpened 7 ¼” blade. (I haven’t seen that very often over the years.) The scroll USMC and the makers information are all there. The blade has a lot of very tiny pitts on both sides. They are very tiny and most look like spotting rather than pitts. The handle and guard are in about 99% condition with only a very small amount of corrosion where the guard contacts the sheath. I see zero ion leaching on the handle or guard (unbelievable, but true!) The original sheath is solid. Snap strap is missing the male snap. 3/8” cut at the throat. Belt hanger is intact. EUGENE MORRISON KNIGHT USMCR, WWII DOG TAGS ARE ATTACHED. Also, included are some personal newspaper clippings, patches, and other paper memorabilia belonging to Mr. Knight—Very cool to have…Nice to put a name with a knife. No paperwork tying him directly to the Raiders.
56. Consignment ~ DM ~ 10/23 ~ WWII USN Mark II UDT Plated Blade Dive Knife. Blade has some scratches and has been sharpened. Blade is not marked. Blued guard is stamped but lightly. Stamped out KA-BAR USN MK 2. Pommel is blued, handle is in very good condition. Comes with USN MKII plastic sheath.
57. Consignment ~ DM ~ 10/23 ~ USN Mark II. Blade marked US Navy, RH PAL 37. Full blade appears unsharpened, but has many spots of rust. This knife has been rehandled with stacked leather washers and red and grey spacers at each end. Handle has nicely beveled edges. Feels good in the hand. Guard and pommel are aluminum. Pommel is somewhat interesting in design and is pinned on. Comes with plastic USN MK II sheath.
58. Consignment ~ DM ~ Shop or Theater Made Fighting Knife. Blade is Bowie style 7” long. Made from ¼” stock at the hilt. Blade is thinner and well made. Guard and butt cap appear to be made of stainless steel or nickel. Guard is 2 ¾” and diamond shaped at both ends. Handle is made of black and white spacers with middle sections may be made from black fiber material. Butt cap is nicely made champagne cork shaped. Sheath is double stitched heavy but soft pliable leather and original to the knife. Really nice knife.
59. Consignment ~ DM ~ Western G46-6 Shark blue blade, full blade, nice handle but the guard is loose. Not a high grade knife. Rough overall.
60. NK ~ Consignment ~ USM-5 Bayonet made by MILPAR. This bayonet is in near mint condition. Interesting feature is that there are areas of the blade that took a plumb color (similar to some variations of SOG knives). Blade appears unsharpened and finish on all metal is at 99%. Proper scabbard is well used, but solid. $75
61. Consignment ~NK~ 8.28 ~ 1918 Plumb Bolo with proper A-K-CO sheath. Blade retains 80% or better of the bluing, and has been carefully sharpened. Grips appear to me to be replacements.
62. Consignment ~NK~ 6/12 ~ WWII MK-II, KA-BAR Mfg. Parkerized blade is full and shows only careful sharpening. Handle is near mint. Proper U.S.N. plastic scabbard has a small crack on the right side, near the tip.
63. Consignment ~NK~ 5/29 ~ USM-3 Imperial. Blade marked. Blade is full 6 ¾” and appears unsharpened. Retaining about 99% of the parkerized finish with scabbard (M-8 A-1) wear only. Leather handle is a little loose, but is solid with no cracked or missing washers.
64. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era Buffalo Bill Knife. Absolutely Mint. Customary plated blade is in perfect condition. 9 ½” blade. Nickel silver choil, and native wood handle is tight and in perfect condition.
65. Consignment ~NK~ 5/22 ~ Vietnam Era “MARINE RECON” Knife. Rounded pommel version. Blade retains 100% of original finish. Marked KIFFE JAPAN. Minty handle and scabbard.
66. Consignment ~NK~ 4/10 ~ Randall Model 1 Early 60’s. Rare brown button roughback Johnson sheath, with two tone gray stone. 6” carbon blade. MINT condition.
67. Consignment ~NK~ 4/10 ~ Early Vietnam Era Randall Crutch tip #18 with Large Rivet Scabbard. Blade measures 5 ½”. Two tone stone. Knife and scabbard are both in MINT condition.
68. Consignment ~ GS~ U.S. M3 Imperial, Blade Marked. Tight guard. Excellent handle, tight pommel. Finish has been removed from blade, then polished. Blade is 6 ¾”, with no rust or pitting. Viner Bro. M-6 scabbard is very nice with 1 rivet missing at the throat. Snap strap works fine. Original leg tie down in place.
69. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII 3rd Pattern F/S. Guard marked “ENGLAND.” Pommel area marked with “1”. 6 ¾” blade has some sharpening and some light pitting, about 70% blue. Replaced scabbard.
70. Consignment ~ GS~ WWII theater US M-3 Case , Guard marked , Full blade, guard and birdshead pommel are polished bright. Smooth leather handle. Unmarked M-6 style scabbard. All near mint.
71. Consignment ~ JH~ Vietnam Era Extremely Rare “Shining Brass” Buffalo Bill Presentation Knife. Engraved blade reads, “SSG KENNETH GARDENER, FOB #2, 1966-1967”. As you know, “Shining Brass” was the project designation for clandestine incursions into Laos by SOG. (Silvey, Vietnam, Pgs. 46, 47, 49. 9 ¾” blade is polished on the engraved side. Plated on both sides. Excellent plus condition. Spots on the blade are not rust or pitting, just spots.
"Note: I Am Always Interested In Buying Your Collection"
REDUCED PRICES ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW
WWII OSS Smatchet------The blade is 11 1/8" long and in excellent condition
with no sharpening. The one side of the blade has 100% parkerized finish and
the other side has had the parkerized finish partially removed----don't know
why. The guard is tight and the wood handles are excellent. It comes with a
minty WWII USMC Medical Corpsmen knife scabbard marked USMC / Boyt /
45----Really nice fit for the Smatchet---Ref: Cole III pg 156-------$ 425.00
2. WWII Theater Knuckle Knife----The double edge blade is 6 3/8" long with use,
sharpening and some spotting. The brass knuckle handle was no doubt cast off
a 1918 knuckle knife. It comes with a very nice custom sheath that was made
for the knife. Very neat and it is complete.------$ 550.00--------$525.00
SOLD-------------------------------------------------WWII British F/S-----The blue
blade is 6 3/8" long with sharpening mainly at the tip (no doubt re-tipped).
The guard has the England mark. The base of the 3rd Pattern handle is marked
"^6" and has the number 4 mold mark. It comes with the bottom portion of the
original scabbard-----probably carried in his gear.------$ 75.00
4. Vietnam Special Forces Square
Tip Bolo----The heavy blade is 9 1/8" long and in excellent plus condition.
I see no rust or use. The wood handle has a crack at the pins. The crack
does not go around the back side---just at the pins. It is solid with no
movement. It comes with the original scabbard that has some green paint
loss, but nice otherwise. There is a cut in the grip strap--about half way
through. Ref: Cole III pg 168-----$425.00-----$375.00
5. WWII M3 Blade Marked Double Tang Boker---The full blade is 6 3/4"long with
use and sharpening. It is marked "U.S. M3 H.Boker&Co. / U.S.A.". There is a
slight gap where the blade fits into the guard. Both the blade and guard are
tight. The 8 ring leather handle is clean and solid. The pommel has the
double tang with the ordnance mark. It comes with a modifided M6 Milsco
scabbard. The staples have been removed from the throat and the belt hooks
have been cut off. There is also a cut in the leather just below the belt
slits. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole III pg 96 #2. One of the rarest
6. Kutmaster M3---The bright blade
is 6 3/4" long and in excellent condition. It has the normal smooth handle
and ring in the pommel----but the large double guard is unusual. It comes
with an early M8 scabbard.----Unusual Knife------$ 110.00------$95.00
7. WWII Imperial Smooth Handle
M3----The blade is 6 5/8" long with use, sharpening and some spotting. It
was originally a blade marked knife but all but the US was removed. The
guard has the Imperial markings. It has the brown plastic spacers at the top
and bottom of the smooth leather handle. It comes with an early M8
scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 103-----Unusual M3----$ 115.00
SOLD-----------------------------------------WWII Unmarked and Modified
M3---The blade is 6 3/4" long and in very nice condition. The guard is
unmarked. I believe the smooth leather handle is a replacement along with
the pommel. It comes with an early M8 scabbard. The snap works
fine.----Unusual M3-----$ 110.00------$95.00
9. WWII Imperial Blade Marked
M3----The blade is 6 3/4" long and unused. The blade is marked "US M3
Imperial". The leather handle is also unused but does have a couple cracked
leather washers. The pommel has the ordnance mark. It comes with an early M8
scabbard. Ref: Cole III pg 97 #12------$ 225.00-------$200.00
--SOME MARK 2's & USMC's
10. WWII Pal USMC------The blade is
7" long with some pitting and has been touched up with cold blue. It is
marked "PAL" on one side and "USMC" on the other. The leather handle is
clean and solid. It comes with the original scabbard that is marked "Pal
Blade Co" on the front. Ref: Cole III pg 92-----$ 185.00
11. WWII Sterile Kabar----The blade
is 6 3/4" long with use and sharpening. The blade and guard are totally
unmarked. The blade has the early blue wash finish. The leather handle is
clean and solid. It has the early thick pommel and threaded tang. It comes
with the original scabbard that has had the markings removed from below the
grip strap and a piece of leather over the markings at the throat. It is
thought that Kabar made these unmarked knives for the OSS.----------$ 135.00
SOLD-------------------------------------------Vietnam Mark 2----(Late Vietnam actually)----The bright blade is 7" long and
unused. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with the original
scabbard that is complete. The knife and scabbard are unmarked. These were
made by Camillus and usually carry the Vietnam era mark of "U.S. / Camillus,N.Y.". First one of these unmarked ones that I have seen. -----$
Ka-Bar USMC---1980's Copy in the Box----Full size Kabar USMC that is
complete with sheath, box and all papers. ----$ 70.00
14. WWII German Boot
Knife----The blade is 5 3/4" long with use and sharpening. I see no makers
mark. The wood handles are in very nice condition. It comes with the
original metal scabbard that is missing the hanger.----$ 125.00
15. Vietnam 1971 Gerber Mark
II------The full blade is 6 7/8" long. There are fine sharpening marks
over the entire blade. There is no rust or pitting. The handle is excellent
with no damage. It comes with an original Gerber scabbard but it is
for a later knife. This knife should have the straight sided scabbard. Also
comes with a Gerber marked zippered case.-------$ 375.00
SOLD----------------------------------------Vietnam Camillus 6" Pilots
Knife---The blade is 6" long and in excellent condition. The original parkerized finish has been removed. The leather handle is clean and solid.
The pommel is peened on. It comes with the original scabbard that includes
the original stone. Ref: Cole III pg 148-----$ 150.00
17. WWII Anderson Fighting
Knife----The blade is 8 1/4" long and made from the tip section of the
Patton Saber. The blade has some light use, sharpening and some spotting.
The grey Anderson marked handle has some scratches and dings. It comes with
the original scabbard that is complete. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole III
pg 186-----$ 425.00
18. WWII Kinfolks Utility Knife----The blade
is 6" long with use, sharpening and some spotting. It is marked "Kinfolks /
U.S.A." at the ricasso. The leather handle is clean and solid. It comes with
the original Kinfolks marked scabbard that is complete. The snap works fine.
Ref: Cole III pg 66-----$ 75.00-----$65.00
SOLD-------------------------------------------Tomahawk ------- Made by the
American Tomahawk Company in the early 2000's. It is from their initial
production run and maybe their only production run. I haven't seen one of
these in a long time. As shown in the first couple of pictures, they made a
very accurate copy of the Vietnam Tomahawk. The other Tomahawk in the first
two pictures is an original LaGana Vietnam Tomahawk. ------Mint-----$ 225.00
20. WWII Kennedy Fighting
Knife----The double edge blade is 7 1/2" long with use and sharpening. It
has a leather and brass guard with the Kennedy logo faintly marked on each
end of the leather guard. The wood handles are held with poured lead rivets.
One wood handle is cracked but it is still solid. Both grips are marked
"Kennedy / Arms / St. Paul". It comes with an excellent sewn and riveted
sheath that is complete. Ref: Cole IV pg 167-----Scarce Fighter-----$ 335.00----$300.00
21. WWII Theater Fighting Knife---The
blade is 7 1/8" long with use and spotting. It has an aluminum guard and
pommel with clear spacers for the handle. It comes with a WWII leather
scabbard that is a little dark but complete-----$ 65.00------$55.00
SOLD----------------------------------------WWII Wilde Tool Model 1905E1
Bayonet----The blade is 9 3/4" long with some crude sharpening. It is marked
"WT / U S / 1943" at the ricasso. The plastic grips have no damage. It comes
with a M7 scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 32-----$ 85.00
SOLD--------------------------------WWII M4 Kinfolks----The blade
is 6 1/4" long with sharpening and no doubt re-tipped. The guard is marked
"U.S. M4 / K.I.". The leather handle is a little dark and has use. It comes
with a M8A1 scabbard that is complete. Ref: Cole III pg 107 #6-----$ 85.00------$65.00
24. Vietnam Gerber Mark
II----1970-----The double edge blade is 6 5/8" long. It is in very nice
condition with some sharpening at the tip. It has the Gerber mark
on one side and "017967" on the other. There is a slight cant to the blade
as they all seem to have. It has a very slight rub mark on the guard
and pommel. The grey handle is minty with no marks. It comes with the
original sheath that is complete. The snap works fine. It comes with the
zippered Gerber knife case. Nice 1970
25. WWII Western L77 Commando---The
blade is 6 3/4" long with use, sharpening and some spotting. It has the
Western mark at the ricasso. The guard, handle and pommel are solid.
It comes with the original Western scabbard with some damage. Ref: Cole III
pg 61 #5-----$ 110.00
26. WWII Cattaraugus Army Air Force
Folding Machete----The blade is 10" long with use and sharpening. It is
marked "Cattaraugus / U.S.A.". The black plastic handles have no damage. It
is complete with metal blade guard. Ref: Cole III pg 138------$ 110.00-------$90.00
27. WWII Robeson Mark 1---Exc
Plus----The bright blade is 5 1/8" long with just a touch of sharpening
marks at the cutting edge. It is marked "Robeson Shuredge / No.20" on one
side and "U.S.N." on the other. The leather handle has some minor dings but
is solid. The wood pommel has a small chip out of the side. It comes with
the original scabbard that is complete. The snap works fine. Ref: Cole III
pg 83 #32-----$ 140.00
28. WWII Case Stiletto-----The
double edge blade is 7" long with light use and light sharpening. This was
the parkerized version as you can see a small line of parkerizing at the
ricasso on both sides. The leather handle is nice and solid. The plastic
pommel has been replaced by a brass pommel. It comes with the original
scabbard that has the 227S marking at the top. Ref: Cole III pg 68 #3-----$
SOLD------------------------------------------------Model 1886 Lebel and Model 1936
Mas French Bayonets----Lot of 2---The Lebel has a full length blade at 20
1/2" (a lot were cut down). The handle has the correct markings and the lock
works fine. No scabbard. The 1936 bayonet has a blade 13 1/2" long. Both
locks work fine. This bayonet fit into the stock of the rifle. Ref: Janzen
pg 72 and Janzen pg 75----$ 125.00 for both.--------$80.00
30. WWII Australian Fighting
Knife-----The blade is 5 3/4" long with use and sharpening. The aluminum
handle is the see-thru version. It comes with a nice leather scabbard. Ref:
Cole IV pg 40-----$ 235.00----$200.00
31. Logan-Smyth MC-1 Survival
Knife----Mint In The Wrap---The knife is sealed in the wrap---you get to
open it. You might want to save the first two pictures for your
records. Ref: Cole IV pg 51-------Only 3 left----------$ 135.00 each.-----------$125.00
36. Randall Model 16 Dive Knife With Pancake
Sheath---The Stainless Sawback blade is 6 7/8" long and unused. There are a
couple minor spots. It has a double brass guard with greenish-black micarta
handle and thong. It comes with the scarce Pancake flipper waxed sheath with
rubber keeper. The sheath has some carry wear but is complete. These were
made in the mid to late 70's.------$ 650.00
37. Randall Model 2-----The
Stainless blade is 7" long with some minor sharpening marks at the one
cutting edge. It has a nickel silver double guard. It has a commando shaped
black micarta handle with a duralumin butt cap and thong hole. It comes with
a Johnson Rough Back sheath with early unmarked orange stone. The snaps work
fine. Made aprox 1985-----$ 550.00
38. Randall Model 14 Vietnam
Veteran Commemorative---Mint---Made in 2000 and is serial number "030" of
only 500 made. Also included is a print of the original photograph
used in the advertisement plus a color copy of that advertisement. The
knife is a Model 14, stainless 7 1/2" blade, nickel silver guard and
greenish-brown micarta handle. The sheath is riveted and marked. Early
serial number -----$ 900.00
39. Randall Model 1---Minty----The
blade is 6" long and unused. It has a double brass guard and duralumin butt
cap. It has a thick middle spacer which puts production at late 70's to
early 80's. It comes with a Johnson Rough Back sheath with orange stone.
40. Randall Model 9----Pro
Thrower----Exc Plus----The knife is 9 7/8" long overall. It is unused with
some very minor light scratches which would probably clean off. It comes
with an early tight stitch Johnson Rough Back sheath that is complete.
---70's Production-----$ 375.00
41. Randall Model 1---Mint----The
blade is 6" long and unused. It has a double brass guard and a red-blue
micarta handle. It comes with the original Randall marked sheath with orange
stone. Late 90's production-----Mint-----$ 525.00
42. Randall African Big Five
Set-----Mint----Set number "9" and made in 2009 with only 100 sets made.
Each knife has an Ivory Micarta handle that has been scrimshawed by Ron
Skaggs. Each knife also includes a custom exotic leather sheath. Also
included is a print of the original photograph used in the advertisement,
plus a color copy of the full advertisement. The knives and sheaths
are: Model 25-5" with a Brown Crocodile sheath, Model 27-5 3/4" with a
Ostrich sheath, Model 3-5" with a Black Crocodile sheath, Model 23-4 1/2"
with a Zebra sheath and a Model 12-6" with a Cape Buffalo sheath. Original
marked zipper cases included. Early Mint Set-----$ 5500.00----$5125.00
43. Randall Model 1 Fighting
Knife----Minty----The blade is 7" long and unused. It has a double brass
guard, leather handle and duraluminum butt cap. It comes with a Johnson
Rough Back sheath with the Randall mark and orange stone. It has a thick
middle spacer which means it was made in the late 70's to early
44. Randall Model 1 Mini----Mint In
The Wrap-----The Model 1 Mini was available for order in 1998 and delivered
in 1999. It has a duraluminum butt cap,
black micarta handle and nickel silver double guard. It has a Stainless
blade and is serial number "1089". It comes with the original Randall marked
sheath. It also comes with the original wrap just the way it came from
Randall. Also have all original paperwork.-------Mint------$ 575.00----$525.00
45. Randall Model 17 Astro---Mint----Aprox
Mid to Late 70's-----The Stainless blade is 5 1/2" and mint. It has a
Stainless guard and black micarta removable handles. It comes with a mint
Tight Stitch Johnson Rough Back sheath. It has all original lacings and
unmarked orange stone.----Mint----$ 685.00
46. Randall Model
15-----Mint-----Special Order ----The Stainless Randall marked blade is 5
1/2" long. It is a Model 1 double nickel silver guard and duraluminum butt
cap. The Model 1 style handle is a mixture of red and blue micarta. It
comes with the original Randall marked sheath with plain snaps. It has an
orange stone and all para-cord lacings. Mid 90's production-----Mint-----$
47. Randall Model 3 Mini---Mint In
The Wrap----The Model 3 Mini was available for order in 2001 and delivered
the same year-----only 1500 were made. It has a brass butt cap, stag handle
and brass guard. It has a Stainless blade with the Randall mark and is
serial number "378". It comes with the original Randall marked sheath. It
also comes with the original wrap just the way it came from Randall. Also
have all original paperwork. ----Mint----$ 700.00----$650.00
48. Randall Model 3 Mini---same as above with serial number "379"-------Mint------$ 700.00----$650.00
49. Randall Vietnam
Veteran Commemorative-----Mint-----Made in 2000 and is serial number "478" of only 500
made. Also included is a print of the original photograph used in the
advertisement plus a color copy of that advertisement. The knife is a
Model 14, stainless 7 1/2" blade, nickel silver guard and greenish-brown micarta handle. The sheath is riveted and marked. It also comes with the
marked zipper case.----Mint---$ 875.00-----$850.00
Randall Model 14
Mini---Mint----The Model 14 Mini was available for order in 2004 and
delivered in 2005. It has a finger grip black micarta handle and a brass
guard. The Stainless blade has the Randall mark and is serial number "2356".
It comes with the original Randall marked sheath and all lacing. It also
comes with the original paperwork.----Mint-----$ 550.00----$500.00
51. Randall Model 14---Special
Order Matched Set to Model 15 Below-----The Stainless blade is 7 1/2" long
and mint. It has a nickel silver model 1 style guard. The Model 1 style
handle is blue and maroon micarta with a thong hole and thong. It comes with
the original Randall marked scabbard with all lacings and orange
stone.---Made in 1997------Mint-----$ 550.00
52. Randall Model 15---Special
Order Matched Set to Model 14 Above-----The Stainless blade is 5 3/8" long
and mint. It has a nickel silver model 1 style guard. The Model 1 style
handle is blue and maroon micarta with a thong hole and thong. It comes with
the original Randall marked scabbard with all lacings and orange
stone.---Made in 1997----Mint----$ 550.00
SOLD-----------------------------------Randall Model 2----Mint----The blade
is 7 7/8" long and mint. It has a double brass guard and duralumin butt cap.
The leather commando shaped handle is mint. It comes with a minty Johnson
Rough Back sheath with orange stone. Mid 80's production-----Mint----$
80. A NEW BOOK--"US and Allied Military Knives, M3’s and M4’s”, a new book on M3’s and M4’s is now available.
There are almost 200 pages, with 140 full page, color photos. This book includes all the known M3 trench knife, M6 sheath and M4 knife-bayonet variations. It also includes descriptions of the knives and sheaths.
Written by Bill Walters with input from Vince Coniglio, this is the most comprehensive book to date on M3’s and M4’s.
This book was proudly printed in the USA.
The cost of the book is $116, including Priority Mail shipping for one book. For those of you wanting more than one copy or residing outside the US, please contact Bill to get a shipping estimate.
This additional information came from fellow collector Kerry Gordon. (thanks Kerry)
I just thought that you might like to know that you weren't the only one ever caught with one of these - not only do I have the French version but I also have one with the Belgian Rampant Lion stamped into the hilt.
The real give away with these is that the blade tang doesn't run all the way through the pommel nut, there's about two threads empty at the end of the nut. The other thing is that the brass pommel nuts are painted with gloss black paint rather than blackened.
Someone spent a lot of time and effort on these, the blades are tinned under the blackening and the hilts are blackened brass that is reasonable well checkered.
For information or questions contact:
Send us your
Send us your "top three" wants for your collection, that way we will know what you are looking for. Send your wants to both Gary and John.
Terms of Sale
* Payment in
certified funds (Bank Checks, Money Orders)
*PAYPAL Accepted (except for knuckle knives, switchblades,
butterfly knives and other Paypal prohibited knives)
* Standard three day Inspection Period
* Buyer Pays all postage and insurance
These items are sold as a
historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and
shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the
usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer, certifies that he or she is of
lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items.
The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International,
Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Back to Top
Military & Antique Knives
John Sabol's Gerber Mark II Site
U.S. Military Knives
The Dog Tag
Vietnam War Militaria
Elite Military Knives
M9 Bayonet-Survival Knife
From the Collection of John Gibson